Thread: Verdict reached in murder trial of abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

As for the rest that you told me earlier, I acknowledge most of that. It is true that PP was more concerned about the safety of the woman than for the lives of babies. I think a lot of pro-choice activists believe they're the best ones to regulate themselves. It never occurs to them that abortion clinics are businesses just like anybody else and therefore might keep some things out of the reports. I probably didn't make myself very clear earlier. Sorry. Oh heck, I'm probably still not making myself clear.

On another note, I was reading yesterday that the hospitals that admitted women over the years kept their mouth shut. What was their excuse?

So killing babies on demand is a business? Maybe he should have put a drive-through in, or made it a one stop grocery, toiletries, hair care, tire center, abortion clinic. He killed the babies and played golf the rest of the day? I don't think so.

People are looking at this in the stance that HE TOOK A BABY THAT WAS BORN ALIVE, AND KILLED IT! They were born past their state regulated time of 24 weeks. It wasn't a case of looking at the mothers health. The clinic was a abortion on demand clinic. There were no women in there getting them done for the sake of their 'Health'. They were getting them done so they don't have to bear the responsibility of taking care of them.

What he did was murder and he copped a plea to get out of the death penalty, other wise he would have gotten it.

If there are cases of the mothers life being in danger if she does have the child, then I can see aborting it. But to abort it because it interferes with your trampy lifestyle? Then you are a murderer, and should be treated us such.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    My apologies. I forgot who I was talking to.
    I'm sorry too. I wasn't myself last night. Sorry.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    So killing babies on demand is a business? Maybe he should have put a drive-through in, or made it a one stop grocery, toiletries, hair care, tire center, abortion clinic. He killed the babies and played golf the rest of the day? I don't think so.

People are looking at this in the stance that HE TOOK A BABY THAT WAS BORN ALIVE, AND KILLED IT! They were born past their state regulated time of 24 weeks. It wasn't a case of looking at the mothers health. The clinic was a abortion on demand clinic. There were no women in there getting them done for the sake of their 'Health'. They were getting them done so they don't have to bear the responsibility of taking care of them.

What he did was murder and he copped a plea to get out of the death penalty, other wise he would have gotten it.

If there are cases of the mothers life being in danger if she does have the child, then I can see aborting it. But to abort it because it interferes with your trampy lifestyle? Then you are a murderer, and should be treated us such.
    I should have made myself clearer. Far leftists often look at businesses and think "Bad. They're greedy." They forget that Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics are businesses too and therefore might also do things out of greed.

Since Gosnell wasn't following any of the rules about sanitary conditions and when to stop performing abortions; then I'm open minded to the idea that the abortions might have been on demand. It's not like he was going by the book. In any case, most legal third trimester abortions (and these weren't legal) are about fetal defects, not life endangerment. It's still bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    It won't make NARAL happy. They're embarrassed.
    You know...I've made such a habit of showing you where you're consistently wrong...it's almost an art form.

Translated: "It's not his fault...it's all those close minded anti-abortion Conservatives that caused this."

What was that again about NARL being "embarrassed" by Dr. Gosnell?

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    If he is still alive when obama leaves office, he will be pardoned right along side the blind shake.
    He won't pardon the shiek but he will pardon Abu Jamaal.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy