Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I feel safer in the center, where I know I'm free to use my brain.
    There are so many premium features you could use if you got the key for the full conservative version, discernment, logic, common sense..... just to name a few. Try the full version today!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    No. He's not a hero to anyone.
    Not now, he isn't (he's far too toxic at the moment), but how much do you want to bet that he's got a slew of awards from various pro-abortion groups?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    There are so many premium features you could use if you got the key for the full conservative version, discernment, logic, common sense..... just to name a few. Try the full version today!
    I know that isn't true. I still wish I could get a refund from the 2010 election. :(

I know that isn't true. I still wish I could get a refund from the 2010 election. :(
    Go ahead, keep using the bare-bones demo version, I'm just trying to help.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

I feel safer in the center, where I know I'm free to use my brain.
    Well by all means let us know when you get there. Cause you're nowhere near the center.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

On a serious note, my experience with politics is that if you don't think like them, you're against them. I think a lot of that has been demonstrated here. Liberals do it too, but I don't deal with that as often because I'm not around them as often. I actually declared myself a centrist years ago because I wanted certain liberals off of my back. Didn't work. Conservatives get on my back. The heck with it.

I actually declared myself a centrist years ago because I wanted certain liberals off of my back.
    You can declare yourself the Dali Lama but that does not make it so.

You can declare yourself the Dali Lama but that does not make it so.
    I just want to fit in somewhere, but I fit in nowhere because I can't agree with the majority of a group about this or that subject and they don't accept me then. People suck. I don't think I want that much in life. Okay, rant off.

I just want to fit in somewhere, but I fit in nowhere because I can't agree with the majority of a group about this or that subject and they don't accept me then. People suck. I don't think I want that much in life. Okay, rant off.
    Give up politics, there are other things you can do with your time.

Give up politics, there are other things you can do with your time.
    That's like asking me not to care. I've been in a bad moon lately. I think I'll stop here.