Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hillary Clinton reveals that she is gay in her new book, plus some.. 
    They were saying on Andy Dean tonight that Hillary Clinton's autobiography that is coming will reveal that she is gay, knew about Monica before anyone else did, her real feeling about obama, and more bombshell information. She is going to crucify obama in this. This is getting good.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

This creates a disgusting visual in my mind, I must vomit now.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I don't buy it, and scanning the web, nothing but old rumors long busted. Plus a load of quotes from her denouncing gays.

My guess, she is coming out supporting Gays, saying she knew about Monica while denouncing the affair (Not wanting it public), and "real feelings about obama" will be "Respect" while distancing her self.

She has every goal of running in '16, and this book I'm sure is to help set up her bid.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I don't buy it, and scanning the web, nothing but old rumors long busted. Plus a load of quotes from her denouncing gays.

My guess, she is coming out supporting Gays, saying she knew about Monica while denouncing the affair (Not wanting it public), and "real feelings about obama" will be "Respect" while distancing her self.

She has every goal of running in '16, and this book I'm sure is to help set up her bid.
    Do you think Bill ever used Hillary for a humidor?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Remembering how she acted when it all broke, honestly I think she had "Feelings" something was amiss but blew it off as "Work related". But did she really know before hand, no. I think she knew Bill was a womanizer before. But assumed it was all playful banter, nothing serious.

But in the book, I think she will say she knew well before hand and her and Bill were "Trying" to come to terms and save their marriage in private. But those Darn right-wingers wouldn't let them be.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Hillary would be more effective as a cutter.

I suspect that she didn't know the specifics of that affair until her nose was rubbed in it, but the impression that I got at the time was that she knew what Bill was, and expected him to keep himself in check until he was out of office, and that she was angrier about her own public embarassment than his.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Hillary would be more effective as a cutter.

I suspect that she didn't know the specifics of that affair until her nose was rubbed in it, but the impression that I got at the time was that she knew what Bill was, and expected him to keep himself in check until he was out of office, and that she was angrier about her own public embarassment than his.

I don't think Bill was all that embarrassed by the public discovery of his encounters with Monica. I think he was just inconvenienced by it for a few months. Hillary was definitely the more offended party in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think Bill was all that embarrassed by the public discovery of his encounters with Monica. I think he was just inconvenienced by it for a few months. Hillary was definitely the more offended party in that one.
    Bill was not embarrassed, he was threatened. It paralyzed his presidency and forced him to spend his last two years mired in scandal. It tainted his legacy and turned him into a national punch line, which meant that he couldn't accomplish anything substantial. Hillary was more offended, but not because of the infidelity. Hillary knew who she was married to. If she didn't, then she is far too stupid to run for any elected office, much less the presidency. Hillary was offended because it forced her to play the role of the dutiful wife, something that she hates doing. I think that Hillary sees herself as a strong, independent woman whose marriage was a power-sharing arrangement. Marriage to Bill got her a partnership in the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas, and gave her the power to put together her own solution to the nation's health care system. Had she succeeded at that, do you have any doubt that she would have sought the nomination in 2000? The scandal, on top of the other failures of his administration (most of which were laid at her feet), meant that the best that she could hope for in 2000 was Daniel Patrick Moynihan's senate seat. That's a huge step down from the White House.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Everyone with even the remotest contact with her, and everyone they talked to, already knew she was a carpet-muncher from her college days onward...just not an entirely exclusive lesbo.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Everyone with even the remotest contact with her, and everyone they talked to, already knew she was a carpet-muncher from her college days onward...just not an entirely exclusive lesbo.
    That could explain why she was probably the most hated first lady in history.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....