Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,493
    Anyone who knew Bubba knew that he was unfaithful long before he got into the White House. Used to work with a guy from Little Rock, and he had many stories about the Clintons well before they lived in the White House. She had to know what he was up to---everyone else in Little Rock knew. Bill was having a thing with a woman who attended the same church as the Clintons and my friend.

    I'm sure that Hillary despises Obama. It should be interesting to see them try to throw each other under that proverbial bus. It could get really ugly.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,777
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Anyone who knew Bubba knew that he was unfaithful long before he got into the White House. Used to work with a guy from Little Rock, and he had many stories about the Clintons well before they lived in the White House. She had to know what he was up to---everyone else in Little Rock knew. Bill was having a thing with a woman who attended the same church as the Clintons and my friend.
    Wow. Did that guy have any more stories?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Wow. Did that guy have any more stories?
    Old Rose law firm stories, plus stories of her fury at him for his many transgressions. The church lady one got me the most. What a dog!!! (and that's not a compliment, I love dogs, but the canine variety, not the philandering male humanoids.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I'm sure that Hillary despises Obama. It should be interesting to see them try to throw each other under that proverbial bus. It could get really ugly.

    Hillary doesn't despise Obama. She flat out hates the man. I mean her level of hate to him is at a level that is unimaginable. She would probably love the opportunity to crucify if given the chance. Her and Bill both feel that way about Obama. Most of it started when he called them both a racist for running against him in 2008, and the rest is from his total lack of following orders and ego driven megalomaniac attitude.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,175
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Hillary doesn't despise Obama. She flat out hates the man. I mean her level of hate to him is at a level that is unimaginable. She would probably love the opportunity to crucify if given the chance. Her and Bill both feel that way about Obama. Most of it started when he called them both a racist for running against him in 2008, and the rest is from his total lack of following orders and ego driven megalomaniac attitude.
    I don't buy the Hate for Obama from Hillary. If she flat out hated him, she has had plenty of oppitunities to destroy him. I'm sure she has plenty of inside dirt to put Obama in Federal prison for years. I think its more Bill who hates Obama, Hillary, I think she respects him.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Hillary Clinton is getting the ultimate butt kissing from Hollywood. Yes, Hollywood is making a movie on her life. Oh I can not wait to see this flop! MSNBC will give it rave reviews and the public will want nothing to do with it. lol Don't be surprised if they make it where she wins in 2016.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •