1. #1 What's the real difference between "an act of terror" and "a terrorist attack?" 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Poster name says it all...

Wed May 15, 2013, 05:37 PM
    TrollBuster9090

What's the real difference between "an act of terror" and "a terrorist attack?"

If you ask most of the extremist wing of the GOP why they're so outraged over the 'Benghazi talking points,' they'll blather about 'four Americans dead,' 'worse-than-watergate cover ups,' 'when Nixon lied no one died' etc. But all of this is really just rationalization for: A) their deep rooted hatred (up to and including racial hatred) for Barrack Obama, and B) their soreness over losing the last election.

Without realizing it, deep down, at lizard brain level they actually think that if Barrack Obama had said "A Terrorist Act" instead of "An Act of Terror" he wouldn't be President right now. That, if he'd changed three words in a Rose Garden statement it would have cost him the election, and the guy they harbor PRIMITIVE, VISCERAL HATRED for would be gone, now.

All I can say is "REALLY?" You don't even REALIZE that this is what's driving the whole Benghazi freak show, and how unrealistic that scenario is? That if he'd changed a few words here and there when commenting about the Benghazi tragedy, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE would have CHANGED THEIR VOTES?

These people have SERIOUS mental issues.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wow, that is at a level of stupid I never seen before. I hope to see more from him; as his repeating when MSNBC says on a nightly basis is very, very fascinating.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

What's REALLY pathetic about the whole thing is that Obumbler/Hillary/Carney/Rice et al thought it was necessary to engage in the "cover-up"/reframing/whatever you want to call it in the first place. Obama could throw kittens into chipper shredders on the nightly news and his followers/worshipers would still vote for him.

(But Cheney had to do it in secret.)

What's the real difference between "an act of terror" and "a terrorist attack?"
    What difference does it make?

And kudos for tossing in the race thing. "Republicans is racist cause they don't like Bama" should be the new Godwin's Law.
    Be Not Afraid.