1. #1 An Open Letter to Gary Pruitt, President and CEO of the Associated Press 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    From who else, William Rivers Pitt!!!

Wed May 15, 2013, 12:26 PM
    WilliamPitt

An Open Letter to Gary Pruitt, President and CEO of the Associated Press

Dear Mr. Pruitt et al.:

Some of us in the so-called "alternative media" have been yelling and screaming for years about the government's legalized ability to plunder our right to privacy to little avail, while you big dogs in the "mainstream" news media haven't bothered to give a damn in all that time. Too taxing to report accurately and consistently on complicated issues, yeah?

It was Abraham Lincoln who said, "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts." A shame; maybe if you'd been better at bringing the real facts to the people, the people would be better informed, and the elections/legislation that legalized the travails you currently endure could have been avoided.

It's funny to me that the Associated Press is nailing itself to a cross because you've been victimized by the same laws, politicians and tide of history you've either blissfully ignored or gleefully promoted for so many years.

Well, welcome to the future you helped to create. I have neither pity nor sorrow for you, but I am hopeful that your sudden inclusion in the ranks of the "Oh Shit, They Can Do That?" Club will inspire you to truthfully and factually inform the American people about what has been happening to their country right under their, and your, nose.

Sincerely,

William Rivers Pitt

An Itty Bitty Pity Party for the Associated Press
    http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/16...sociated-press

Of course, all this "Outrage" from Pitt is nothing more than an excuse to push his own name
    and agenda.

William Rivers Pitt is a Truthout editor and columnist. (HAHAHAHA!!!) He is also a New York Times and internationally bestselling author of three books: <Giggle> "War on Iraq: What Team Bush Doesn't Want You to Know," "The Greatest Sedition Is Silence" and "House of Ill Repute: Reflections on War, Lies, and America's Ravaged Reputation." He lives and works in Boston.
    Oh, and he hates BusHitler.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It was nice of Pitt not to mention The President, or The Obama Adminstration were the guys who secretly grabbed the phone recorders.

I'm sure that'll he find some crazy way to lay the blame on Bush.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.