Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1 Verdict reached in murder trial of abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell 
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,066
    DEVELOPING: A verdict has been reached in the murder trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell.

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/13...ermit-gosnell/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    I am watching it now. It is going to be a while before we know anything.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    He was found guilty on three counts of first-degree murder! Serves him right! I hope he fries!



    They said that he was under the impression that he would be let off! He is going to face the death penalty for this. I hope they electrocute him slow and long! Send him to my area to be fried! I will stand outside the prison and cheer the executioner on!


    Note: I say my area because Rockview is right down the street from me! The last execution there was in 1999 with Gary Heidnik (Silence of the Lambs was based on him). I know people who work at Rockview. They will be cheering for the executioner also!
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 05-13-2013 at 03:29 PM.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    He was found guilty on three counts of first-degree murder! Serves him right! I hope he fries!



    They said that he was under the impression that he would be let off! He is going to face the death penalty for this. I hope they electrocute him slow and long! Send him to my area to be fried! I will stand outside the prison and cheer the executioner on!


    Note: I say my area because Rockview is right down the street from me! The last execution there was in 1999 with Gary Heidnik (Silence of the Lambs was based on him). I know people who work at Rockview. They will be cheering for the executioner also!
    I say they take a pair of garden shears and "snip" the back of his neck.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I say they take a pair of garden shears and "snip" the back of his neck.
    We think alike. That was scary.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    Oh, the Eye for an Eye portion? I like that. Even if he is sentenced to death, he will die in prison before he is execution, as it will take 20 years for the sentence to be carried out. I still think they should only allow one appeal with a limit of 30 days to go through all phases of it. If after that time he is still found guilty, the sentence is carried out. This constant appealing and wasting my tax paying money is ridiculous.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,410
    What??? oBAMA hasn't issued a pardon yet???

    A POS was found guilty and he's black!!! An obvious racist setup!!!! Someone
    on DU better call the Administration!!!!

    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,065
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Oh, the Eye for an Eye portion? I like that. Even if he is sentenced to death, he will die in prison before he is execution, as it will take 20 years for the sentence to be carried out. I still think they should only allow one appeal with a limit of 30 days to go through all phases of it. If after that time he is still found guilty, the sentence is carried out. This constant appealing and wasting my tax paying money is ridiculous.
    Unless the prisoners get to him first...from what I hear, they don't like baby killers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,158
    If PA couldn't execute a proven (many times over) cop killer they ain't going to do this guy but since he will have to spend the rest of his natural life in solitary (to avoid the other inmates) the torture he will endure will be at least adequate.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What??? oBAMA hasn't issued a pardon yet???

    A POS was found guilty and he's black!!! An obvious racist setup!!!! Someone
    on DU better call the Administration!!!!


    If he is still alive when obama leaves office, he will be pardoned right along side the blind shake.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •