1. #1 Watching a 'scandal' evaporate before our very eyes 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmies say "All Gone!!!"

Thu May 16, 2013, 08:37 AM
    ProSense

Watching a 'scandal' evaporate before our very eyes

Watching a 'scandal' evaporate before our very eyes

By Steve Benen

Rachel noted on the show last night that the controversy surrounding Benghazi effectively "went away" yesterday, and given the latest information, it's hard to imagine how any serious person could disagree.

The White House yesterday afternoon released the inter-agency communications that went into crafting the "talking points" requested by Congress last September. Lawmakers already saw these materials months ago -- they found nothing controversial at the time -- but Republicans and the media decided it was time to see them again...we learned what we already knew: there was no cover-up; State and the CIA engaged in a predictable bureaucratic "tug of war"; and this:
    The internal debate did not include political interference from the White House, according to the e-mails, which were provided to congressional intelligence committees several months ago.
    And with that, everything Republican conspiracy theorists desperately wanted Americans to believe -- there's a scandal; there's a cover-up; there's evidence the White House manipulated and lied about a crisis for political ends -- suddenly evaporated before our very eyes...note that most sensible people realized the right's conspiracy theories were wrong, which is why the so-called "controversy" was relegated to Republican media, until last Friday's report from ABC News pushed the story into the mainstream. That ABC News report, we now know, was wrong.

There's just nothing left. Trying to characterize this as a genuine political story worthy of attention has been a misguided partisan exercise for months, but now, it's reached the point of ridiculousness. Every reporter saying the White House is engulfed in "three scandals" is misleading the public -- there was a deadly attack against a U.S. diplomatic outpost last year, which left four Americans dead. It was a tragedy; it was not a political controversy.

Put a fork in the Benghazi story; it's done.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/20...-our-very-eyes

"Every reporter saying the White House is engulfed in 'three scandals' is misleading the public"

That's our GOP shill media.
    Prosense might as well (and may) work for the DNC...
    She has spent an enormous amount of "DUmp Time" on this "Non-Story"
    May the FORCE be with you!

Maybe Prosense will find a way to make four guys not dead too ....

Or is she still blaming the video for the whole thing like a good Obama zombie.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

It sickens me how blatantly disingenuous these people are. How can you not want to know the truth? Are you so up your leader's asshole that you're willing to overlook something like this just to stay in his good graces?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Pro-Senseless is handle used to spread DNC propaganda. Different writing styles indicate that different people have that handle at different times. Mostly what that handle does is keep the troops in line by publishing the latest party line PR.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    It sickens me how blatantly disingenuous these people are. How can you not want to know the truth? Are you so up your leader's asshole that you're willing to overlook something like this just to stay in his good graces?

If Obama was a Republican they would have hung him out to dry by now.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Wolves, caught in bear traps, will chew off a leg to escape. This time the administration is willing to chew off two legs to escape the Benghazi scandal. Unlike the IRS and AP scandals, an American ambassador and three other brave men can't be brought back simply by firing a few civil servants in Federal offices.

But Progdolytes, many minorities and other assorted low information voters will accept that - and it might be enough for the administration to escape.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    If Obama was a Republican they would have hung him out to dry by now.
    Absolutely. You'd hear about "dictatorships" and "police state tactics."

So on September 12th did the Democratics know the attack was caused by a video or not? Where are we on that?
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    So on September 12th did the Democratics know the attack was caused by a video or not? Where are we on that?
    They had to wait 'til the papers came out the next day.........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    They had to wait 'til the papers came out the next day.........

Yeah, the NYT didn't get the memo in time. So they had to wait for them to give the green light.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....