Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    The code phrase for racism is "You're afraid of change." or "You resist change." The flowchart is that Obama = change = black president so objection to change is racist.

    My little sister tried this crap on me. I reminded her that she lives miles from the nearest black person in a place that is 97% caucasian and the other 3% is high end Asian.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    "Over jumping the runway". Sorry, never heard it used before. Must be an aviation thing.
    Not in the English-speaking world.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Yes, "over-shooting the runway" is what's most commonly used in speech.
    Sharpton reminds me of the Damon Wayans character, Anton Jackson:




    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The code phrase for racism is "You're afraid of change." or "You resist change." The flowchart is that Obama = change = black president so objection to change is racist.

    My little sister tried this crap on me. I reminded her that she lives miles from the nearest black person in a place that is 97% caucasian and the other 3% is high end Asian.
    Most liberals are highly enamored of minorities from a safe distance.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Most liberals are highly enamored of minorities from a safe distance.
    It's a sort of inverse-square relationship...maybe inverse-cube.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •