#1 Thanks Obama, The One Cop Car I would Love To Ride In.
05-20-2013, 01:06 AM
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
Carbon Motors The E7
- NIJ Level III-A (or better) ballistic protection (front doors and dash panel)
- Purpose-designed seat for use with on-body equipment and seat heating and ventilation
- Head-up display
- Reverse backup camera
- Remote start capability
- Engine features to enable extended idling as well as operating in extreme conditions (heat and cold)
- Driver-specific intelligent key
- 360 degree exterior surveillance capability, with fully automatic recording
- Automatic license plate recognition system, programmable and upgradeable
- Video and audio surveillance of rear passenger compartment
- Nightvision compliant interior illumination
- Integrated forward looking infrared system (FLIR)
- Integrated shotgun and rifle mounts
- Secure weapons storage
- Optimized storage capability (compartment and cargo), to store police gear ranging from spare restraints to forensic equipment
- Integrated front and rear passenger compartment partition
- Isolated ventilation for front and rear compartments
- Rear seats designed to accommodate handcuffed suspects/prisoners
- Security features to prevent escape of prisoners
- Rear passenger compartment designed to be washed by hosing down
- Integrated push bumpers and PIT capability
- Integrated aerodynamic emergency lights with sirens
Carbon Motors is now out of business thanks to Obama's Department of Energy. So that impressive police car will be only a dream.
Hell, even just as a street car, still impressive.Klaatu barada nikto
05-20-2013, 09:45 AM
Hey, thanks to Obama, we'll be able to have that ultra dream of a cop car---the Volt.
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|