1. #1 23 dead in initiation rites in South Africa 
    Nelson Mandela, the first democratically elected president of South Africa, described the experience in his autobiography as "a kind of spiritual preparation for the trials of manhood."
    Read More>http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA6B523G1
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Hlathi said that all the deaths occurred at government-registered initiation sites where medical practitioners usually are present. The government became involved to prevent such unnecessary deaths.

The animals are running the zoo.

Look at it as a way to keep teh stoopid out of the gene pool...
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Gee that sure is too bad. Oh well, a small price to pay for preserving a rich culture, I'm sure.

I question any ritual involving blood letting being continued in a nation that has the amount of HIV/AIDS as South Africa has.

The herbal drink could probably be marketed at certain venues: Burning Man, OWS gatherings, Hair revivals.