Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Gun shots out my window, AGAIN 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!!!

Sun May 19, 2013, 05:21 AM
    BainsBane

Gun shots out my window, AGAIN

Last edited Sun May 19, 2013, 05:25 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    Someone just drove by and unloaded their gun on the street outside my window. This is the fourth time in the past 18 months I've had to call 911 about gun fire. It seems to be more frequent, and 911 seemed less concerned than the other times. One time they unloaded a bunch of rounds into an apartment building. I'm not going to my window to see who or what was shot. I'm not suicidal. I hope they send the police to check it out. This being Minneapolis, you never know. We have one of the worst police departments in the country.

So you gun enthusiasts who live in small towns and rural areas, understand this is how we in the inner city experience guns.
    Noise pollution is terrible!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

So you gun enthusiasts who live in small towns and rural areas, understand this is how we in the inner city experience guns.

Yeah, and those guns were bought illegally you imbecile

Move out of the ghetto, jerk..........

doc

If the police won't help, then it's time to get a gun and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    If the police won't help, then it's time to get a gun and fast.
    Problem is this harridan made an appearance over the Cave and was trying to prove, unsuccessfully, that nobody should have a gun. She got her ass run off in this thread when she made a comment about members setting off bombs just after the Boston Marathon bombing.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Problem is this harridan made an appearance over the Cave and was trying to prove, unsuccessfully, that nobody should have a gun. She got her ass run off in this thread when she made a comment about members setting off bombs just after the Boston Marathon bombing.
    Wow, this person is beyond idiocy:

The interesting thing about children born out of wedlock and divorce, both are higher in rural areas (red) than cities (blue).
    Considering that 80% of black children are born out of wedlock I'd say they are way off here.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

Without even reading the thread, I'm thinking oh the "fairness" of the cave. Perhaps I should reserve judgment as I'm sure they do. lol.

I'm not talking about threads or message boards. I'm talking about this poster's attitude about danger in real life. He/she needs to get a gun and now if the police won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!!!

Noise pollution is terrible!!!!
    The sole valid point is that urban elites tend to experience illegal gun use much more than legal gun use, but the reason for that is that they have pretty much eliminated all legal gun uses, so the only times that they encounter guns are when they are used illegally. Systematically disarming law-abiding citizens means that only law-breakers will have guns.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The sole valid point is that urban elites tend to experience illegal gun use much more than legal gun use, but the reason for that is that they have pretty much eliminated all legal gun uses, so the only times that they encounter guns are when they are used illegally. Systematically disarming law-abiding citizens means that only law-breakers will have guns.
    Funny you should post that!!!

Additional DUmmie Data!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Is Minneapolis an open/carry city?

Detroit is. That's why the number of justifiable homicides has risen as the number of police on the force has declined.