Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Problem is this harridan made an appearance over the Cave and was trying to prove, unsuccessfully, that nobody should have a gun. She got her ass run off in this thread when she made a comment about members setting off bombs just after the Boston Marathon bombing.

Without even reading the thread, I'm thinking oh the "fairness" of the cave. Perhaps I should reserve judgment as I'm sure they do. lol.

I'm not talking about threads or message boards. I'm talking about this poster's attitude about danger in real life. He/she needs to get a gun and now if the police won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Without even reading the thread, I'm thinking oh the "fairness" of the cave. Perhaps I should reserve judgment as I'm sure they do. lol.
    Well, Bainsbane started from day one of her short stay at the cave shitting on the carpet like the DUmbass she is. Go ahead and read her posts at the Cave and you'll find she came in there and was flinging poo from the start, insulting members, and claiming she was smarter than anyone else just because she had a PHd in a subject that she wouldn't tell us what subject when asked.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Just more DUmmies demonstrating why we need to chlorinate the gene pool.

In Texas, a justifiable homicide entails the phrase, "He needed killin'."

Here, it ends up with the cops saying "I'm sorry your son became such a crackhead you had to shoot him, Mr. Gaye".