Thread: X-Files 2 trailer!

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 X-Files 2 trailer! 
    Senior Member DarkScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    787
    Looks pretty cool...and apparently a non-alien storyline, too.

    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180995...tv-s.65768968-
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Cool. I never watched the series but enjoyed the first movie. I know there was alot I missed by not being a regular. i think the Lone Gunmen are cool.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    i think the Lone Gunmen are cool.
    You would.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You would.
    *cough* Nerds *cough*



    Sorry, I had something in my throat.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,071
    Looks pretty cool.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Resident Grump
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,767
    Yet another conspiracy movie for the nutters

    With all the men in smoky back rooms plotting to take over the world, engineer prices, toppling governments, covering up alien encounters and their own tracks as they decide how to best ensure that their nefarious plots are never discovered, liquidating targets, taking over boardrooms, manipulating stock prices, ...I have to ask...does anyone actually do any work around here????

    FFS...............:mad:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Yet another conspiracy movie for the nutters

    With all the men in smoky back rooms plotting to take over the world, engineer prices, toppling governments, covering up alien encounters and their own tracks as they decide how to best ensure that their nefarious plots are never discovered, liquidating targets, taking over boardrooms, manipulating stock prices, ...I have to ask...does anyone actually do any work around here????

    FFS...............:mad:
    Whoa there! I think a valium is in order.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Resident Grump
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,767
    No Shannon...XFiles, conspiracy, Rendition, conspiracy, Jericho, conspiracy, Prison Break, conspiracy....on and on ad nauseam.

    Jericho could have been brilliant..a small town after a limited nuclear war..what did we get? Within three episodes we have ZERO FALLOUT and later...you guessed it..a government conspiracy....

    In the Jericho story, the government was supposed to foil the attacks, but the conspirators moved up the deadline so only one nuke was saved. (Buried now in the informant's garage in the middle of Kansas.)

    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    No Shannon...XFiles, conspiracy, Rendition, conspiracy, Jericho, conspiracy, Prison Break, conspiracy....on and on ad nauseam.

    Jericho could have been brilliant..a small town after a limited nuclear war..what did we get? Within three episodes we have ZERO FALLOUT and later...you guessed it..a government conspiracy....




    From what I've heard about this X-Files movie they are not using an alien/conspiracy plot. I'm a huge X-Files fan so I would go see it regardless. I never watched the other shows you mentioned. They all came out after X-Files though.;)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member DarkScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    *cough* Nerds *cough*



    Sorry, I had something in my throat.
    Shaddup, JV...maybe that was a hunka meat lodged in there, on purpose? :D
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •