Thread: Muggy Monday

1. #1 Muggy Monday 
    57 degrees Current:Clear wind: NE at 0 mph Humidity: 97%

Have to catch up on a few projects today. No errands - great!

TOTD: Have you worked in a political campaign? are you working this year? For a person or a cause?

It will be in the 70s all week and soon we will need to get serious about planning and deploying the Halloween stuff outside. It's also time to get rid of the squash plants since they are getting dusted with the traditional early fall coating of powdery mildew. Ick.

TOTD: not really. I've looked into it but haven't really done anything about it. I would need to do something in the back office since I detest working with the general public. Charity functions, church functions, neighborhood projects - yes. Cold calling strangers or turning up on their doorsteps at dinner time - no.

TOTD: Yes, I have. I worked as a volunteer for the Bush campaign in 2004 along with my College Republicans club when I was in college, in a couple areas:
    1. Going to the houses of absentee Bush voters and I think making sure they had all their paperwork and everything, giving them forms to mail in.
    2. When Bush spoke at a stadium in Fort Myers, I volunteered at the stadium passing out programs and such. Getting to see him speak then was cool!
    I don't think I'll be able to help much this year, because of how busy I am with school.