Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 British Soldier killed in suspected terrorist attack 
    A man has died and two are injured after police responded to a reported machete attack in south-east London.

The government is reported to be treating the assault as a suspected terrorist incident and the prime minister said it was "truly shocking".

Eyewitnesses said a man was brutally attacked in a Woolwich street by two men who were later shot by officers.

Local MP Nick Raynsford said the dead man was a soldier at Woolwich barracks but this has not been confirmed.

Home Secretary Theresa May has summoned a meeting of the government's emergency response committee Cobra to assess the incident.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

The Brits still haven't woken up to the fact that they're living under Sharia law.

It took armed cops 20 bleedin' minutes to get there. An unarmed cop showed up before then, only to have to watch helplessly while the perps proceeded to attack at least two people, three I think, killing one. Initial story says he was beheaded by the perps, who are allegedly Somali muzzies.

How about it, you Brits? You ready for concealed carry now? Have you had enough of this "religion of peace?"

For a country with a helluva lot of smart people in it, they sure as hell are stupid.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Now is it OK to hate radical Islamists?

Now, is it OK to believe that there really is a war against "infidels?"

Now, is it time for Obama to admit that we have these folks in our country as well ... wishing to kill us any chance that they can?

These followers of Mohammed are BASTARDS from HELL itself, and I wish that the Brits had killed them outright. No investigation needed.

For crying out loud ... one guy had blood on both hands, and was holding a machete and a knife of some kind, while saying something I haven't got time to go back to paste in at the moment!

Sick! Sick! Sick!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

This is the report that I read from the Daily Mail. Is quite in depth, horrifying coverage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-attack.html

I guess those gun laws really did the trick eh? (this is for the assholes who want the US to be like that)

I would have loved to see that poor solider pump a mag's worth into that piece of human filth's body
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

When we figure out that the western world is at war with Islam we can quit being slaughtered like sheep.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    There really is only 1 way to deal with scum like that.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Whats really ticking me off is that the controllers want to disarm us so we can face the members of the religion of peace unarmed :(
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    All the DUmmies are doing is making excuses and moronic comparisons including
    the terrorist expert, nadin.

Not that I'd expect anything different.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Whats really ticking me off is that the controllers want to disarm us so we can face the members of the religion of peace unarmed :(
    This is what bothers *me* the most.

I did not read it, but in O's book "Audacity of Hope" did he or did he not write "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

If true, and it should happen that things go "south" in the US when we have had enough of being attacked ... what then?