Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    This is what bothers me the most.

I did not read it, but in O's book "Audacity of Hope" did he or did he not write "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

If true, and it should happen that things go "south" in the US when folks have had enough of being attacked ... what then?
    There is not a shred of uncertainty in my mind as to who he would side with.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

David Cameron immediately called this a terrorist attack. I give him credit for being blunt about the threat, especially more so than our leadership. "Workplace violence" my gluteus maximus...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

3. #13 Soldier hacked to death by Muslim in London street 
    Sonnabend
    http://www.news.com.au/world-news/tw...-1226648801254

A MAN believed to be a serving British soldier was hacked to death in south east London metres away from his barracks by two men with meat cleavers ranting "we swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you".

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/tw...#ixzz2U59aPMuL

Welcome to Londonistan

They actually have one of those monsters on camera holding a butcher knife and a meat cleaver he used in the attack. These animals need to be dealt with with extreme prejudice.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    David Cameron immediately called this a terrorist attack. I give him credit for being blunt about the threat, especially more so than our leadership. "Workplace violence" my gluteus maximus...
    Actually, no, he didn't. EVEN AFTER it was well known that these fuckers were howling "Allahu Akhbar" and then launched into a diatribe about how Muslims are so horribly oppressed that they need to travel across the English Channel in order to murder random British soldiers in the street, the most that dumb bastard could muster (and still says, as of a couple of moments ago, according to the Beeb) is that it may be a terrorist attack.

That shithead is pulling an Obama: work in the word "terrorism" in there somehow, and that somehow manages to mean that he's called it a terrorist attack.

Amazingly, Brits have been so completely, so totally cowed by their government that dozens of people literally stood around and watched for half an hour while these sons of bitches committed their murder and then launched into their diatribe. This is why I'm glad I live in the South. Go ahead, Muslim Jihadists: just try and pull that shit on the streets of Nashville or Birmingham or Chattanooga or Macon or Mobile or Pascagoula. See how far you get. I can personally guarandamntee you that you'll meet your seventy-two Helen Thomases a damn fucking sight sooner than the serviceman that you're trying to murder. In Nashville, if it's not me pulling out my sidearm to put you down, there are about 125,000 others around who will. You've got about a one in eight chance of meeting someone with a carry permit in Davidson County on any given day. Good luck with that, sheethead.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Sonnabend
    This was breaking news....sorta...

Look at those nice boys killing in the name of their god like their book tells them to.

Quick, find something a Christian did today so we can be distracted by the muzzie madness mindset.
    Be Not Afraid.

I was amazed at the footage filmed by the witnesses-these guys were talking to them like they were the media, which they kind of are now. Like they were the big stars of the moment, which is kind of true but very wrong.

I thought that some of the women in the crowd were pretty brave, by approaching the attackers even though they themselves weren't armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Actually, no, he didn't. EVEN AFTER it was well known that these fuckers were howling "Allahu Akhbar" and then launched into a diatribe about how Muslims are so horribly oppressed that they need to travel across the English Channel in order to murder random British soldiers in the street, the most that dumb bastard could muster (and still says, as of a couple of moments ago, according to the Beeb) is that it may be a terrorist attack.

That shithead is pulling an Obama: work in the word "terrorism" in there somehow, and that somehow manages to mean that he's called it a terrorist attack.

Amazingly, Brits have been so completely, so totally cowed by their government that dozens of people literally stood around and watched for half an hour while these sons of bitches committed their murder and then launched into their diatribe. This is why I'm glad I live in the South. Go ahead, Muslim Jihadists: just try and pull that shit on the streets of Nashville or Birmingham or Chattanooga or Macon or Mobile or Pascagoula. See how far you get. I can personally guarandamntee you that you'll meet your seventy-two Helen Thomases a damn fucking sight sooner than the serviceman that you're trying to murder. In Nashville, if it's not me pulling out my sidearm to put you down, there are about 125,000 others around who will. You've got about a one in eight chance of meeting someone with a carry permit in Davidson County on any given day. Good luck with that, sheethead.
    Well, so much for British courage.

My wife is taking the girls to visit their Granddad in Wales this summer, and I always worry when they get on a plane, but now I'll be worried about them while they are in Britain. I truly hate this PC idiocy that doesn't allow you to call an obvious threat an obvious threat.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Look at those nice boys killing in the name of their god like their book tells them to.

Quick, find something a Christian did today so we can be distracted by the muzzie madness mindset.
    David Sirota will be bummed by the race of the murderers. The least that they could have done was put on some makeup to lighten themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I was amazed at the footage filmed by the witnesses-these guys were talking to them like they were the media, which they kind of are now. Like they were the big stars of the moment, which is kind of true but very wrong.

I thought that some of the women in the crowd were pretty brave, by approaching the attackers even though they themselves weren't armed.
    This was their fifteen minutes of fame. Give it a few days, and we will know everything there is to know about these poor, misunderstood youths, while their victim will be a blip in the media.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    while their victim will be a blip in the media.
    Hopefully not...his name is Drummer Lee Rigby http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22644857

The soldier killed in an attack in London has been named as Drummer Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Drummer Rigby, 25, from Manchester, leaves behind a two-year-old son.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    —Benjamin Franklin
    Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759