Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Michelle Said to be Considering an Extended Vacation 
    by Keith Koffler on May 22, 2013, 9:29 am

With scandal swirling about the White House, First Lady Michelle Obama may be considering an extended exit from Washington this summer, fleeing for weeks to the Obamas’ traditional summer haven, Martha’s Vineyard.

According to the Boston Globe, “Michelle Obama and the children may be on the island for an extended period.” But the president would hardly be suffering by comparison. He may come up on weekends and then stay for two weeks at the end of the summer, the Globe reports.

The White House has not commented on the Obamas’ vacation plans.

The Obamas are said to be eying a house in Farm Neck on the Vineyard. If they land there, the president will have easy access to the lovely Farm Neck Golf Club and Cafe. Here’s the view from the tee on the third hole.
    Read More>http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...nded-vacation/
    Good riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass, okay like the door could miss.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Martha's Vineyard? Not far enough. I hear the far reaches of Northern Canada are a great place to beat the heat.

Tell her to take some White House tour employees. I'm sure they would like some relaxation.

Better yet, tell her to cancel her extended vacation so they can get their jobs back.
    Be Not Afraid.

Extended vacation? What has the last 5 years been??
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Maybe she should take a trip to Moore, Oklahoma, and commiserate with the tornado victims. I'm sure that they can relate to her trials and tribulations as a working DC mom.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I'd rather she tried to be as one with Nature and Gaia by wearing a seal costume and swimming with the great whites off SoCal, or communing with hungry brown bears on Kodiak...after slipping away from her security detail to enjoy the unpolluted experience in either case, of course. She's probably as toxic physically as she is visually and verbally, but we got more sharks and bears.

I thought she was still on vacation? I mean when has she really done anything that requires work, ever, in her life?

I can MSNBC on this now. They will be saying about how she deserves it and how being a White House wife is so hard! But if it was Laura Bush doing it, they would ripping her a new one calling her all kinds of trashy names and accusing her of deserting her duties and country.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I thought she was still on vacation? I mean when has she really done anything that requires work, ever, in her life?

I can MSNBC on this now. They will be saying about how she deserves it and how being a White House wife is so hard! But if it was Laura Bush doing it, they would ripping her a new one calling her all kinds of trashy names and accusing her of deserting her duties and country.
    In order to be accused of deserting one's duties and one's country, one has to have duties and a country. No one has accused Michelle of doing any sort of duty, and she's never been proud of this country.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Maybe she should take a trip to Moore, Oklahoma, and commiserate with the tornado victims. I'm sure that they can relate to her trials and tribulations as a working DC mom.
    A "single" working mom.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    In order to be accused of deserting one's duties and one's country, one has to have duties and a country. No one has accused Michelle of doing any sort of duty, and she's never been proud of this country.

Case in point is that if this was Laura Bush, or any other republican first lady was doing it. The MSM and MSNBC would be ripping her, big time.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....