Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    It's Gomorrah. Did you ever wonder what happened in Gomorrah? The Bible never gives much detail, but I just happen to know cause I'm a mensch that way.

Gomorrah's where Abraham's third cousin once removed, Hirschel, lived. He got visited by two goyim who showed up at his door like a couple of shnorrers looking to schmooze with him and his family. They were enjoying a nosh when a bunch of schmegeggies showed up at Hirchel's door and started kvetching about the strangers he was entertaining and insisting that they wanted to shtup them in the tukhus. Hirchel would have no part of it and said "Shtup one of my kinder if you must huck a tukhus, you mamzers.

The Gomorrahtites said that they had their hearts set on the two machers visiting Hirschel. Before Hirschel could answer the men, his two guests stepped forward, raised their hands, and made the throng of tukhus hucking nudniks as blind eyeless bats. They then told Hirchel to quit that meshuggah shtetl and not look back lest G-d potch him the way He did the sightless schmos outside his house.

Needless to say, Hirschel took heed and got the hell out of Gomorrah along with his family. Unfortunately, his wife decided to be a schlemiel and looked back at the city. The next thing you know the meshuggeneh is saltier than a side of belly lox. Meanwhile, G-d wipes Gomorrah off the map with a nice blend of hail and brimstone and Hirschel said, "Oy vey, that'll teach the feygelehs!"

No need to thank me. :)

I didn't think of it that way. But is that where it was located?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I didn't think of it that way. But is that where it was located?
    The Bible doesn't say as I recall. It merely refers to it and Sodom as cities of the plain.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

The Bible doesn't say as I recall. It merely refers to it and Sodom as cities of the plain.

Yeah, I couldn't remember the exact location according to the bible. So it could have been anywhere.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Maybe it's just a sand Barr.
    Doesn't Greenpeace push her back in the water when she beaches herself?

It's Gomorrah. Did you ever wonder what happened in Gomorrah? The Bible never gives much detail, but I just happen to know cause I'm a mensch that way.

Gomorrah's where Abraham's third cousin once removed, Hirschel, lived. He got visited by two goyim who showed up at his door like a couple of shnorrers looking to schmooze with him and his family. They were enjoying a nosh when a bunch of schmegeggies showed up at Hirchel's door and started kvetching about the strangers he was entertaining and insisting that they wanted to shtup them in the tukhus. Hirchel would have no part of it and said "Shtup one of my kinder if you must huck a tukhus, you mamzers.

The Gomorrahtites said that they had their hearts set on the two machers visiting Hirschel. Before Hirschel could answer the men, his two guests stepped forward, raised their hands, and made the throng of tukhus hucking nudniks as blind eyeless bats. They then told Hirchel to quit that meshuggah shtetl and not look back lest G-d potch him the way He did the sightless schmos outside his house.

Needless to say, Hirschel took heed and got the hell out of Gomorrah along with his family. Unfortunately, his wife decided to be a schlemiel and looked back at the city. The next thing you know the meshuggeneh is saltier than a side of belly lox. Meanwhile, G-d wipes Gomorrah off the map with a nice blend of hail and brimstone and Hirschel said, "Oy vey, that'll teach the feygelehs!"

No need to thank me. :)
    Oy, such a thing you do to my people's talk.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Ok, I know this gigantic structure is under the water ...

But the first thing that came to mind was the words:

"Late last night and the night before, Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers, knocking at the door. etc."
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Someone better tell the Superfriends that they've found the Legion of Doom's HQ....

Or maybe the Powerpuff Girls is all they need....
    This legion of doom?

Or this legion of doom?

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Ooh! I'll take Eric Lindros please Alex.

Don't really know anything about him ... but he looks good!

On a more serious note, I have never believed that Atlantis really existed. Has always seemed more like a fanciful myth to me.
    American By Choice ~ 1980