Thread: It's OK, Holder has under control.

1. #1 It's OK, Holder has under control. 
    Obama has ordered Holder to investigate Holder. It's going to be fine, he'll get to the bottom of this.
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...nvestigations/

Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse. Obama is a piece of work. Don't know which is worse---Obama or Holder.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Well, this will get absolutely nowhere. He will investigate this like he did Banghazi ... Is it 2016 yet? I can't take much more of those two morons.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Well, this will get absolutely nowhere. He will investigate this like he did Banghazi ... Is it 2016 yet? I can't take much more of those two morons.
    Get used to it. It's the way things are now. These people don't even hide it because it doesn't matter anymore. They know they still have the vote of the moochers. To the moochers, Obama can reveal himself to be Satan himself and it would matter because he will still give them stuff and that's all that matters to them. They will vote in the next Santa Clause in 2016.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Man...how DARE the press actually do their job for a change!!! How DARE they!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Get used to it. It's the way things are now. These people don't even hide it because it doesn't matter anymore. They know they still have the vote of the moochers. To the moochers, Obama can reveal himself to be Satan himself and it would matter because he will still give them stuff and that's all that matters to them. They will vote in the next Santa Clause in 2016.
    I agree. As long as they promise the moon, cell phones, and a Cadillac, the welfare bums will always vote for them. Gah!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _