1. #1 RIP Deacon Jones 
    Just saw that David "Deacon" Jones has passed away at the age of 74 and now only Rosie Grier remains the sole member of the Fearsome Foursome still around as he was predeceased by Merlin Olsen and Lamar Lundy. Deacon appeared in the famous Lite Beer commercials of the 70's and 80's often using poetry. He also made an appearance on The Brady Bunch telling Peter and his teammates that he and some of his teammates get together and sing taking the heat off of Peter for being in the glee club. As a player, Deacon was known to be the sack artist setting records before they kept such stats. He was also a good man. He would make trips to Iraq to visit the troops and even started his own foundation to help troubled youths. He will be missed.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I've always loved the story about him being interviewed about being able to zero in on the ball before anyone else. Paraphrasing what he said, it was something like "I don't worry about who has the ball. I just gather them all up and sort through them until I find it."

RIP Deac.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.