Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    We have descended on the slippery slope my comrades. It starts with long established orgs like the Boy Scouts to openly accept gays, next it will be polygamy, they are already all over the tv wanting to gain acceptance by society at large. First the Browns, now there is a regular series on cable named Polygamy, USA.

Part of me doesn't care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home. It's when they assemble and force organizations like this one to make their lifestyle mainstream that I object to. Pretty soon the bdsm community will want to walk their women around in dog collars and ball gags out in the open. I think people like Nova should be allowed to practice their kink..in private.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Says the Floridouchen.
    Okmulgee is Indian for heap big stupidhead.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    We have descended on the slippery slope my comrades. It starts with long established orgs like the Boy Scouts to openly accept gays, next it will be polygamy, they are already all over the tv wanting to gain acceptance by society at large. First the Browns, now there is a regular series on cable named Polygamy, USA.

Part of me doesn't care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home. It's when they assemble and force organizations like this one to make their lifestyle mainstream that I object to. Pretty soon the bdsm community will want to walk their women around in dog collars and ball gags out in the open. I think people like Nova should be allowed to practice their kink..in private.
    Who cares if people want to fold paper?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Okmulgee is Indian for heap big stupidhead.
    You don't have to gloat, your kind has destroyed the BOA so go away and be happy.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You don't have to gloat, your kind has destroyed the BOA so go away and be happy.
    It's BSA not BOA, and if gay people being out destroys the BSA then the BSA didn't have a lot holding it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post

QFT
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    It's BSA not BOA, and if gay people being out destroys the BSA then the BSA didn't have a lot holding it together.
    Oh it will go on existing but your kind have destroyed what it stands for.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Oh it will go on existing but your kind have destroyed what it stands for.
    If gay boys have been participating in scouting from its inception, and they have, then how exactly does them being open about it (if they choose to be) destroy what Scouting is about?

Your statement makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I saw a news story over the weekend about how many churches are no longer going to allow BSA to meet in their buildings.

There will be other churches who will allow them to meet in their buildings, now, and maybe wouldn't before. Like UCC/UMC/PBUSA churches. I would guess that most Catholic churches that already have scout troops will keep them. Although, I would really laugh hard if the Catholic church did ban Boy Scouts and claimed that it was because they wanted to protect boys from pedophiles.
    I don't think scouting is as popular as it was in years past. There will still be troops. When I was a kid we met in homes and the large gatherings were held at a school. The liberals simply wanted to infiltrate one more group with "acceptance" rather then go out and start their own group. The BSA fell for it.

I hope you are not claiming that a Catholic church is a dangerous place for children?

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I hope you are not claiming that a Catholic church is a dangerous place for children?
    That's exactly what she's doing.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.