Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 187
  1. #121  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    If gay boys have been participating in scouting from its inception, and they have, then how exactly does them being open about it (if they choose to be) destroy what Scouting is about?
    If as you say they've been participating from the inception of the Boy Scouts...then why the pressure from your Liberal brethren to force the Scouts to 'accept' gays?

    According to you they already have.

    Your statement makes no sense.
    Neither does your defense of a perverted lifestyle choice.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #122  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Okmulgee is Indian for heap big stupidhead.
    You must be chief of the Okmulgee nation then.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #123  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    Boy Scouts Defy Rules, Wear Uniforms in Gay Pride Parade

    Despite a directive from a leader of the Great Salt Lake Council of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA), prohibiting scouts from advocating political or social positions, some scouts and adult supporters of Scouts for Equality wore their uniforms Sunday as they marched in Utah’s gay pride parade.

    The Utah Pride Parade in Salt Lake City came just a little more than a week after national delegates of the BSA approved allowing gay youth to become scouts. >>>

    “And the progress forward will continue,”

    Breitbart

    Whats not to like about perversity ... er, I mean diversity? Less than 2% of this country is homosexual. Yet the other 98% of us have been made to bend over for them. You can hear the fat lady clearing her voice and getting ready to sing as the flood gates open ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #124  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Boy Scouts Defy Rules, Wear Uniforms in Gay Pride Parade

    Despite a directive from a leader of the Great Salt Lake Council of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA), prohibiting scouts from advocating political or social positions, some scouts and adult supporters of Scouts for Equality wore their uniforms Sunday as they marched in Utah’s gay pride parade.

    The Utah Pride Parade in Salt Lake City came just a little more than a week after national delegates of the BSA approved allowing gay youth to become scouts. >>>

    “And the progress forward will continue,”

    Breitbart

    Whats not to like about perversity ... er, I mean diversity? Less than 2% of this country is homosexual. Yet the other 98% of us have been made to bend over for them. You can hear the fat lady clearing her voice and getting ready to sing as the flood gates open ...

    Yeah, it's the end of the world.

    comment noted:

    If the scouts march in a Memorial Day parade, are they subtly advocating for war? If they march in a Labor Day parade, are they subtly advocating for leftist labor policies? It's a gay pride parade that is legally sanctioned by Salt Lake City. It's not a protest. It's a parade. Good for them, I say. And RIck Barnes, the clownish Boy Scout leader who issued the implied threat to this scoutmaster, has no authority to say what he did. "We don't want people to use the Boy Scouts to advocate their positions," Mr. Barnes foolishly stated. What position is that? That tolerance and inclusiveness is good? Gee, that's a real controversial political statement, all righty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #125  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Yeah, it's the end of the world.

    comment noted:

    If the scouts march in a Memorial Day parade, are they subtly advocating for war? If they march in a Labor Day parade, are they subtly advocating for leftist labor policies? It's a gay pride parade that is legally sanctioned by Salt Lake City. It's not a protest. It's a parade. Good for them, I say. And RIck Barnes, the clownish Boy Scout leader who issued the implied threat to this scoutmaster, has no authority to say what he did. "We don't want people to use the Boy Scouts to advocate their positions," Mr. Barnes foolishly stated. What position is that? That tolerance and inclusiveness is good? Gee, that's a real controversial political statement, all righty.
    Glad to hear that from you. I guess that, going forward, we can expect you to be tolerant and inclusive of islam and border jumpers.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #126  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Glad to hear that from you. I guess that, going forward, we can expect you to be tolerant and inclusive of islam and border jumpers.
    Gay people are neither an invasive culture nor are they illegal aliens. That wasn't even a good try on your part.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #127  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Gay people are neither an invasive culture nor are they illegal aliens. That wasn't even a good try on your part.
    Tolerance and inclusiveness transcends culture and citizenship status. I believe that you, madam, are a hypocrite.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #128  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    If the scouts march in a Memorial Day parade, are they subtly advocating for war? If they march in a Labor Day parade, are they subtly advocating for leftist labor policies? It's a gay pride parade that is legally sanctioned by Salt Lake City. It's not a protest. It's a parade. Good for them, I say. And RIck Barnes, the clownish Boy Scout leader who issued the implied threat to this scoutmaster, has no authority to say what he did. "We don't want people to use the Boy Scouts to advocate their positions," Mr. Barnes foolishly stated. What position is that? That tolerance and inclusiveness is good? Gee, that's a real controversial political statement, all righty.
    There's the flaw in their logic. Gay pride parades are a protest. It's a different kind of protest, but it's still a political protest.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #129  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Gay people are neither an invasive culture nor are they illegal aliens. That wasn't even a good try on your part.
    You couldn't be more wrong about gays not being an "invasive culture".
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #130  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    There's the flaw in their logic. Gay pride parades are a protest. It's a different kind of protest, but it's still a political protest.
    Civil rights protests are normally held outside of government buildings. The National March On Washington was a protest. Pride is billed as a celebration, and the criticism directed at us at various Pride events is indeed directed at people who appear to be too celebratory.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •