Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Reading comprehension is clearly your strong suit, txradioguy. I have not said any of the things you claim I have, but it doesn't even matter at this point because I am done trying to have an intelligent conversation with you. You are obviously incapable of engaging in critical thinking.
    Your own words:

If you wish to debate the Bible with me, I suggest you show up well-armed because I'm packing.
    Still waiting to see what it is exactly that you're packing. Several people here have shown where you are wrong anf used Scripture to back up what they say.

And the best you've been able to counter with is dismissive put downs about their intellect or reading ability. So far no Biblical knowledge on your part.

None of that "enlightened" thinking you boasted about in your dismissive post to Ody.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Reading comprehension is clearly your strong suit, txradioguy. I have not said any of the things you claim I have, but it doesn't even matter at this point because I am done trying to have an intelligent conversation with you. You are obviously incapable of engaging in critical thinking.
    Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You're full of shit. Would you like me to go back and show you where you very arrogantly claimed you were a scholar of the Bible and a more enlightened thinker than myself?
    Yes.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Welcome to the board.
    You're the last one who needs to be chiming in on this spineless.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Yes.

I just did above. Talk about lack of reading comprehension.

But hey I guess now I'll just get told I'm not bright enough to understand the intricate nuance of your comment. And you really didn't say what you said.

I guess now you also want me to refresh you memory on your "enlightened thinking" crack you made to Ody?

Before that happens though....how about you actually dazzle us with this alleged Biblical knowledge you claim to be packing.

We've shown you the Scriptures that back up our claims.

Time for you to show us you've got more that just a lot of hot air and an over inflated opinion of your own intellect.

Last edited by txradioguy; 06-19-2013 at 05:39 PM.

in fact, what I am is an informed thinker.
    Still waiting to see any evidence of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Sorry if you don't have the Holy Spirit guiding you all the reading wont mean a thing as it appears in your case. Sorry homosexuality is wrong no matter what you or the rest of society say.
    When did I say it wasn't?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I just did above. Talk about lack of reading comprehension.

But hey I guess now I'll just get told I'm not bright enough to understand the intricate nuance of your comment. And you teally didn't say what you said.

I guess now you also want me to refresh you memory on your "enlightened thinking" cracks you are to Ody?

Before that happens though....how about you actually dazzle us with this alleged Biblical knowledge you claim to be packing.

We've shown you the Scriptures that back up our claims.

Time for you to show us you've got more that just a lot of hot air and an over inflated opinion of your own intellect.

Because I indicate that I have some knowledge of the Bible that means to you that I think I'm an expert? I rest my case.

When did I say it wasn't?
    When you said there was nothing in the New Testament alluding to Jesus saying it was a sin.

Something that has already been proven to be a false statement on your part.

Because I indicate that I have some knowledge of the Bible that means to you that I think I'm an expert? I rest my case.
    YOU claimed to be the expert. YOU were he one who warned us that if we wanted to discuss the Bible with you to be prepared because you were packing.

You didn't say you had "some knowledge". You made the boast you were the expert.

Now when you've been shown to be a fraud on that point...you want to move the goalposts?

You're pathetic.