Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    I did back up my position with scriptures. They just didn't fit with your simplistic and surprisingly anti-Christian narrative. Whatever. You really aren't worth the energy. So you just go on living your Chick tract version of Christianity and I'll stick with the God I know and love. Peace.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I did back up my position with scriptures. They just didn't fit with your simplistic and surprisingly anti-Christian narrative. Whatever. You really aren't worth the energy. So you just go on living your Chick tract version of Christianity and I'll stick with the God I know and love. Peace.
    You have not quoted one single Scripture verse in this thread or.the one at CC.

You're a fraud and a liar. And certainly not what you try to convince everyone here that you are.

And you answer or really lack there of combined with your dismissive attitude towards anyone who disagrees with your twisted view of Scripture proves it.

I'd want to move on too if I'd just engaged in the intellectually dishonest fraud you perpetrated on CU where the discussion of religion is concerned.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

AA, just quit while you are not too far behind. You're making yourself look quite foolish and you're getting your ass handed to you so badly that even I feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    AA, just quit while you are not too far behind. You're making yourself look quite foolish and you're getting your ass handed to you so badly that even I feel bad for you.
    I don't know what's changed in him, he's gone all weird since his illness :(
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I don't know what's changed in him, he's gone all weird since his illness :(
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...light=agnostic
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ssion-offshoot
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Y'all can feel just as self-righteous as you like and delude yourselves that I have somehow changed when I have not and even that you have won the day when quite the opposite is the case, it matters not to me. We have been arguing about the number of angels that can dance upon the head of a pin after all. None of us can categorically PROVE our positions, so it is a matter of belief and belief is entirely subjective and no one has a corner on that market. I will say, however, that certainty in the face of a lack of empirical proof is the very definition of both folly and arrogance.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Y'all can feel just as self-righteous as you like and delude yourselves that I have somehow changed when I have not and even that you have won the day when quite the opposite is the case, it matters not to me. We have been arguing about the number of angels that can dance upon the head of a pin after all. None of us can categorically PROVE our positions, so it is a matter of belief and belief is entirely subjective and no one has a corner on that market. I will say, however, that certainty in the face of a lack of empirical proof is the very definition of both folly and arrogance.
    Those two links I provided should clear up any ideas that you have somehow changed.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg