Thread: The Boy Scouts now officially accepting openly gay member and leaders.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Politically tired.
    Actually, with most child molesters being men, it might be safer for me to get together with a woman.

If I become a lesbian, then the chances of my finding out that my partner is a molester is very slim. I can't say that's as true if I marry a man. Yeah, being a lesbian is the way to go. lol.

and btw, that's a joke.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    If that were truly the reason for allowing supposedly gay teens onto Scouts then you might have a point. This is politics and agenda driven ideology lite and simple. The left has been beating down the resistance within the Scouts for years.

Goody for them. They win and America loses.

And before you go start sounding like a lib with the whole WWJD stuff. He also instructed to obey what's in the Bible. And the Bible says homosexuality is a sin.

The only thing immoral here besides this stupid decision is trying to throw Jesus into the mix like the Libs do with their whole Jesus was a liberal BS.

Bog fail on your part.
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Jesus hung out with tax collectors. He was told by pharisees to stop hanging out with people who were clearly sinners. They had trouble with the concept that they were sinners too. While I'm sure Jesus isn't a hippy, I highly doubt he's a Republican.

These gays are not wanting to be let into the scouts. They're already there and not wanting to be kicked out. They joined when they were five and had no real sexual orientation. They worked hard as scouts and realized they were gay later. You think it's moral to kick them out after all their years of hard work and loyalty? They're probably the kids you grew up with. Seriously, how do you know all those kids you hung out with in boy scouts were straight? Do you know them now? So, you don't know what they were the entire time.

Boy Scouts is not about sex. It's about activities, learning how to survive in the woods, and overly expensive popcorn. Girl scouts haven't made sexual orientation an issue in all of these years, and they're working out just fine. They're not doing anything else sex related. They're all about their activities and expensive, but good cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Yes but they have much smarter scouts...........banging muffins into each other and slapping wieners together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Jesus hung out with tax collectors. He was told by pharisees to stop hanging out with people who were clearly sinners. They had trouble with the concept that they were sinners too. While I'm sure Jesus isn't a hippy, I highly doubt he's a Republican.

These gays are not wanting to be let into the scouts. They're already there and not wanting to be kicked out. They joined when they were five and had no real sexual orientation. They worked hard as scouts and realized they were gay later. You think it's moral to kick them out after all their years of hard work and loyalty? They're probably the kids you grew up with. Seriously, how do you know all those kids you hung out with in boy scouts were straight? Do you know them now? So, you don't know what they were the entire time.

Boy Scouts is not about sex. It's about activities, learning how to survive in the woods, and overly expensive popcorn. Girl scouts haven't made sexual orientation an issue in all of these years, and they're working out just fine. They're not doing anything else sex related. They're all about their activities and expensive, but good cookies.
    Once again Bridget you show that what you know about this...the religion aspect as well as what's being done to the Scouts couldn't fill a thimble.

You know just enough about the superficial aspects of both to sound smart to your Libtard friends...and cause the rest of us to do a face palm rigjt after you hit the button to post.

You toss out fluff like "this is about boys just wanting to do activities" and "Jesus hung out with tax collectors" and that's as far as your curiosity on the subject goes because in your little Li yard mind that's all you need to hear to assuage any feelings of doubt you have about the scewed up ideology that guides your life.

You don't care about the details...the how's and why's of what's going on.

What just happened is a pedo's wet dream come true. See you're so happy with the superficial aspect that you completely ignore the fact this opens the door to predators and perverts as well. Ones that no one will ever know about until years later after they've damaged who knows how many kids.

Then when that day does come you and the rest of your ads clown Libtard buddies will be outraged that something like this could have happened and demand ACTION! Never realizing you cheered what allowed the tragedy.to happen.

You Libs are excellent at creating self licking ice cream cones.

As for Jesus and the tax collextor...you do realize that man became one of the Deciples don't you? He wasn't just hanging out with the guy because he was nice to everyone. I seem to remember him driving them from the Temple as well. Which would make him...using your silly Biblical logic...the founder of the TEA PARTY!

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I found this comment after the article in the link above:

While there may be a biological basis for some homosexual behavior we will never know the cause because the political pressure from the homosexual lobby prevents any objective research. Many of those who identify as homosexual have had significant trauma in their life, usually of a sexual nature. There is also the well documented fact that pubescent teens, because of hormonal influences often suffer sexual confusion.The real problem is that predatory homosexuals know this and prey upon those who suffer sexual confusion. Then the militant homosexual movement forces the label of homosexuality upon anyone who has a homosexual encounter and disallows any attempt to effectively and therapeutically deal the issue. Most homosexuals are not born homosexual they are made that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Actually, with most child molesters being men, it might be safer for me to get together with a woman.

If I become a lesbian, then the chances of my finding out that my partner is a molester is very slim. I can't say that's as true if I marry a man. Yeah, being a lesbian is the way to go. lol.

and btw, that's a joke.
    I thought you had to be born that way.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I found this comment after the article in the link above:
    And we all know that random comments by internet posters are the height of research.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    And we all know that random comments by internet posters are the height of research.
    That is the same reason I ignore most of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Actually, I find the posts by people like Ody to be far more informative than many government-friendly, MSM approved sources.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Once again Bridget you show that what you know about this...the religion aspect as well as what's being done to the Scouts couldn't fill a thimble.

You know just enough about the superficial aspects of both to sound smart to your Libtard friends...and cause the rest of us to do a face palm rigjt after you hit the button to post.

You toss out fluff like "this is about boys just wanting to do activities" and "Jesus hung out with tax collectors" and that's as far as your curiosity on the subject goes because in your little Li yard mind that's all you need to hear to assuage any feelings of doubt you have about the scewed up ideology that guides your life.

You don't care about the details...the how's and why's of what's going on.

What just happened is a pedo's wet dream come true. See you're so happy with the superficial aspect that you completely ignore the fact this opens the door to predators and perverts as well. Ones that no one will ever know about until years later after they've damaged who knows how many kids.

Then when that day does come you and the rest of your ads clown Libtard buddies will be outraged that something like this could have happened and demand ACTION! Never realizing you cheered what allowed the tragedy.to happen.

You Libs are excellent at creating self licking ice cream cones.

As for Jesus and the tax collextor...you do realize that man became one of the Deciples don't you? He wasn't just hanging out with the guy because he was nice to everyone. I seem to remember him driving them from the Temple as well. Which would make him...using your silly Biblical logic...the founder of the TEA PARTY!

Oh Tx, you are such a jerk. Not because you're conservative, not because you're against gay rights, not even because you call me a libtard. You're a jerk because you're txradioguy. I guess you didn't read a darn word I had to say about the true nature of pedophilia. Seriously, do you even care about pedophilia outside of the gay issue? Seems to me if you did, you'd make a big deal out of all the types of predators that went after children.

You're just 110% jerk, through and through. Most conservatives I know in real life would see you as a jerk.