Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I thought you had to be born that way.

Read the last line. I thought you all said everything was a choice. Sounds like you all are saying pedophilia wouldn't be if you were gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Oh Tx, you are such a jerk. Not because you're conservative, not because you're against gay rights, not even because you call me a libtard. You're a jerk because you're txradioguy. I guess you didn't read a darn word I had to say about the true nature of pedophilia. Seriously, do you even care about pedophilia outside of the gay issue? Seems to me if you did, you'd make a big deal out of all the types of predators that went after children.

You're just 110% jerk, through and through. Most conservatives I know in real life would see you as a jerk.

Name a pedophile who wasn't gay?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Mohammed
    Joseph of Nazareth

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Mohammed
    Joseph of Nazareth
    I am talking about modern times. Not biblical. Besides, Mohammad was a opium smoking sheep raping pedophile.

show me where Joseph of Nazareth was a pedophile.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Fabulous Poster
    I am talking about modern times. Not biblical. Besides, Mohammad was a opium smoking sheep raping pedophile.

I can't even show you where he actually existed. However it has been commonly held that Joseph was near 70 and Mary about 14. Which doesn't make Joseph a pedophile but by the biological standard Mohammed probably wasn't either.

In any event, your request is ridiculous. Our prisons are full of adult males who committed sexual molestation on females under the age of consent as well as those who hadn't become sexually mature.

You asked for a pedophile who isn't gay. Here you go:

He cant show you any proof of that Luke anymore than he can show you proof that people are born gay.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Read the last line. I thought you all said everything was a choice. Sounds like you all are saying pedophilia wouldn't be if you were gay.
    My comment was simply directed to those that claim that people are born gay, nothing more, nothing less. You stated (as a joke) that you might decide to be a lesbian, how could that be unless you were born that way? :)

I did not make any comments in this thread about pedophiles.

I just established that a large percentage of pedophiles are married you homophobe.

How about you prove that most to all pedophiles are homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    My comment was simply directed to those that claim that people are born gay, nothing more, nothing less. You stated (as a joke) that you might decide to be a lesbian, how could that be unless you were born that way? :)

I did not make any comments in this thread about pedophiles.
    I don't care if you do think I'm gay.

http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/s...olestation.htm

Both Pedophiles and child molesters are primarily heterosexual males. Active pedophilic behavior generally starts slowing down around age 35; the child molester generally continues his victimization until he is no longer physically able due to age, illness, injury, or incarceration.

Female Pedophiles are extremely rare; this disorder is considered an affliction of heterosexual males. Child molesters are primarily males, although there are a small but significant percentage of female offenders.
    Somebody protect our children from all those heterosexual males, please!

http://cachouston.org/child-sexual-abuse-facts/

Family structure is the most important risk factor in child sexual abuse. Children who live with two married biological parents are at low risk for abuse. The risk increases when children live with step-parents or a single parent. Children living without either parent (foster children) are 10 times more likely to be sexually abused than children that live with both biological parents. Children who live with a single parent that has a live-in partner are at the highest risk: they are 20 times more likely to be victims of child sexual abuse than children living with both biological parents (Sedlack, et. al., 2010).
    I guess all those people getting married and sexually abusing their step-children are gay? No, they're MARRIED.

Gender is also a major factor in sexual abuse. Females are 5 times more likely to be abused than males (Sedlack, et. al., 2010). The age of the male being abused also plays a part. 8% of victims age 12-17 are male. 26% of victims under the age of 12 are male (Snyder, 2000).
    So, girls are more likely to be molested, but guys are more likely to be molesters. The "It's all about homosexuality" argument is based on these cases of men abusing little boys, which is clearly the minority of child sex abuse cases.

I think SLW had sincere concerns about child sexual abuse. In all honesty, I think some here couldn't care less about children being abused. Seriously, unless we're talking about a supposedly gay person or Mohammad, where's your outrage? I've been outraged at child abuse my whole life, known others who have been. For those people truly outraged out child abuse, it's not all about sticking it to gays, Muslims, priests, or whatever. It's sincere. I don't think everybody here talking about gays and child molestation are being sincere.

Oh, and Luke, I'm talking about you. I loved how you tried to change the rules on Nova when he named heterosexual child molesters. I do know a woman who got molested by her grandfather as a kid. Clearly, her grandfather was heterosexual or he wouldn't have been a grand-father. I know women who were molested by males (an older relative, a step-parent, etc). I won't give names just to please a homophobic person.