Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Wow...Bridget trying to lecture someone about moving girl posts anf allegedly changing the rules.

The hypocrisy of that is astounding.

When are you finally gonna realize your twisted progressive view of the wold along with your patronizing slightly arrogant tact toward the rest of us will never find acceptance here?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Wow...Bridget trying to lecture someone about moving girl posts anf allegedly changing the rules.

The hypocrisy of that is astounding.

When are you finally gonna realize your twisted progressive view of the wold along with your patronizing slightly arrogant tact toward the rest of us will never find acceptance here?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    And in another post, you call gays "guys." Can you please slow down with your texting? I get confused when you're trying to tell me off.

When it comes to rules, you won't a whole lot of people more hung up on fairness than I am. It's too bad you've often been too blind to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    And in another post, you call gays "guys." Can you please slow down with your texting? I get confused when you're trying to tell me off.

When it comes to rules, you won't a whole lot of people more hung up on fairness than I am. It's too bad you've often been too blind to see that.
    Lanie/Bridget...I mean this in all sincerity...GFYS.

I don't like you...I don't like your beliefs. I never have and I never will. As long as you insist on assaulting us with your weird leftist view of the world...I will continue to call you out on it...no matter how many times you PM me.

I've never fallen for your whole act of being some kind of undecided whatever that's trying to "understand' how everyone thinks.

In your core you're just as Liberal...just as leftist as the people you used to claim not to defend at DU...a place you used to lie about being a member at.

I'm not telling you anything on here that I wouldn't say to your face. Which is probably why you get confused.

Now are we FINALLY done here? Or do I have to write it in crayon for you?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I don't like you...I don't like your beliefs. I never have and I never will. As long as you insist on assaulting us with your weird leftist view of the world...I will continue to call you out on it...no matter how many times you PM me.

I've never fallen for your whole act of being some kind of undecided whatever that's trying to "understand' how everyone thinks.

In your core you're just as Liberal...just as leftist as the people you used to claim not to defend at DU...a place you used to lie about being a member at.

I'm not telling you anything on here that I wouldn't say to your face. Which is probably why you get confused.

Now are we FINALLY done here? Or do I have to write it in crayon for you?
    I'm not pretending to be undecided. I've said repeatedly to posters on here that I'm a liberal and plan on staying one unless given a compelling reason to change. If it hasn't happened by now, it probably won't. I have on occasion changed my views on a subject or left my mind open for somebody who knew how to make a really good case. You used to be one of those posters on occasion. Not anymore. I'm sure you could make a case. You just don't want to. I think my willingness to occasionally open my mind confuses you because your mind is really shut, even to what your own fellow conservatives have to say. My willingness to open on my mind on occasion doesn't mean I'm wanting to convert. Got that? If not, I can say it as many times as necessary or write it in blue marker.

Onto DU, I didn't lie. I got banned from there years ago. I was never given the official reason to my face, but I THINK it had to do with the fact that I called out the staff on allowing the pile on of a recently banned member (Vetwife). I had my disagreements with her, but I hated how she was being treated. I thought it was all about my membership on here at first, but I got more clues about the issue later. Like many DUers, I created a sock puppet account and went back on which was really wrong on my part. However, it was never the same after that. I mostly stayed in the education forum at first. I finally started talking more politics with people on there, but it's not as common anymore because I know I could get banned. And if I get banned, then fine. Whatever. I think since I've created that new account in I guess later 2005, I've came up to maybe less than a thousand posts. Does that sound like a real member to you? Yeah, I'm a member, but not really. Just because I condemn the actions if some of the more extreme DUers doesn't mean I'm against DUers in general. They have their extremists, and so does CU IMO.

So, you can call me names or do your pretending to be subtle call outs where you don't mention me by name. Personally, I think it's stupid to treat people like crap OVER POLITICS but whatever. I'm not going to fight you in EVERY SINGLE THREAD we're in anymore and that's final.

We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Oh the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Oh the drama.
    thats how liberals destroy good wholesome institutions, from the inside out. Why don't the liberals start their own boy scouts? Why must they change BSA to fit their own image?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    thats how liberals destroy good wholesome institutions, from the inside out. Why don't the liberals start their own boy scouts? Why must they change BSA to fit their own image?
    There have been alternatives before.

The girl scouts have been inclusive with which children they allow in for years, and they do fine. I have trouble believing that girls are the only ones who can be awesome like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    And Robert Baden-Powell is spinning in his grave............

doc

He shouldn't have spurned Daisy (Juliette Gordon Low) for Olave.

Fabulous Poster
    Yourself is one word. It ought to be GFY or, if Amish GYF, or if Irish FFYYB.