Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 56% want to go back to pre-ObamaCare system 

Fox News Poll: 56 percent want to go back to pre-ObamaCare system

Majorities of American voters say their family will be worse off under the Affordable Care Act, and think it would be better to go back to the pre-ObamaCare health care system.

A Fox News poll released Wednesday finds that while 26 percent of voters say their health care situation will be better under the new law, twice as many -- 53 percent -- say it will be worse. Another 13 percent say it won’t make a difference.

Almost all Republicans (85 percent) and just over half of independents (51 percent) say they will be worse off under ObamaCare. Nearly half of Democrats expect to be better off (48 percent), while about one-quarter believe they will be worse off (24 percent).

Young voters and seniors are pessimistic about ObamaCare. Majorities of those under age 35 and those 65+ think things will be worse under the 2010 health care law. >>>

------------------------------------------------------

The new poll asks voters why the economy is not doing better under President Obama’s leadership. >>>

Forty-nine percent say Obama’s ideas have been bad and too many of them have been implemented, up from 37 percent two years ago.

By a 14-point margin, independents say Obama’s ideas on the economy have been bad. That’s a reversal from 2011 when they thought his ideas were good by a 15-point margin.

More@FoxNews

As the stomach turns ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

The problem with the ditzy people in this country is that they may feel that way now but wave something shiny in front of them and they go stampeding the other direction.
    The American people are becoming incredibly shallow with a mind set for instant gratification.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I think that since the liberals wanted it, they should be the ones stuck with it. Either way you look at it though, it will be repealed if we are lucky enough to get a Republican Pres in '16.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I think that since the liberals wanted it, they should be the ones stuck with it. Either way you look at it though, it will be repealed if we are lucky enough to get a Republican Pres in '16.
    Yeah. If he/she is not a typical garden variety RINO in sheeps clothing. What are the odds of that?

The American sheeple ... er sheep are so easily manipulated. While many others are simply kept in the dark and fed fertilizer (by the State run stenographers and DNCMedia). It appears that 1984 is here. Too many just dont see it.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Power CUer
    You have to understand that we were lied to during the Obamacare debate. Now that the details are coming out, people are beginning to have buyer's remorse. It's only going to get worse as more and more of this is implemented.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The problem with the ditzy people in this country is that they may feel that way now but wave something shiny in front of them and they go stampeding the other direction.
    The American people are becoming incredibly shallow with a mind set for instant gratification.
    The primary criticism of the article would be that it's obviously not a survey of what is, but of how people think things might be. It's not surprising that many people would align themselves with a political viewpoint given the resources which have been dedicated to demonizing the new system.

I'd honestly be surprised if 56% of Americans actually had a clue what Obamacare has meant or will mean to them.
    44.6% of Americans are on private employer based health insurance plans. Medicare, Medicaid, or military/veterans' benefits covers 25.2%.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The primary criticism of the article would be that it's obviously not a survey of what is, but of how people think things might be. It's not surprising that many people would align themselves with a political viewpoint given the resources which have been dedicated to demonizing the new system.

I'd honestly be surprised if 56% of Americans actually had a clue what Obamacare has meant or will mean to them.
    44.6% of Americans are on private employer based health insurance plans. Medicare, Medicaid, or military/veterans' benefits covers 25.2%.
    Nova quick look over there, something shiny!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster

So 70% of Americans are covered currently and we are going to screw with their healthcare coverage for the sake of 16% of Americans who are currently uninsured for whatever reason? Another brilliant idea from the Leftist minority in this country. God forbid they would simply address that 16% minority and leave the rest of us alone.

Listen up, Nova, because I've got news for you. If you think people hate Obamacare now, just wait until it comes into full force. It has already driven costs up substantially when it was supposed to be driving them down. It is also costing substantially more than its proponents claimed it would. It's a fucking train wreck and it is going to hurt a lot of people before it's finally repealed and saner heads prevail to bring about a solution that is based on intelligent thought rather than old hippie feelings.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    So 70% of Americans are covered currently and we are going to screw with their healthcare coverage for the sake of 16% of Americans who are currently uninsured for whatever reason? Another brilliant idea from the Leftist minority in this country. God forbid they would simply address that 16% minority and leave the rest of us alone.

Listen up, Nova, because I've got news for you. If you think people hate Obamacare now, just wait until it comes into full force. It has already driven costs up substantially when it was supposed to be driving them down. It is also costing substantially more than its proponents claimed it would. It's a fucking train wreck and it is going to hurt a lot of people before it's finally repealed and saner heads prevail to bring about a solution that is based on intelligent thought rather than old hippie feelings.
    We spend $8600 per year per person on healthcare in this country.
    England spends $3609 /yr/person.
    The Alabama Dept. Of Corrections once had it on their webpage that they spend (as memory serves) $3300/yr/person.
    Switzerland spends $9171/yr/person.

Somewhere in there is the cost of healthcare. The only thing we have to discuss in the US apparently is how much of it we are going to give to the real estate and stock portfolios of private insurance companies and their millionaire board members and employees.