1. #1 Taxpayers Spend $536,526 to Study Smoking Cessation for LGBT Community 
    (CNSNews.com) – The National Institutes of Health issued a $536,526 grant to the University of Illinois, Chicago, for a two-year program ending in July to study the smoking cessation of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender population.

“The purpose of this study is to develop and evaluate the benefits of culturally targeted smoking cessation intervention for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender smokers,” the NIH grant description said. “Findings will contribute to the scientific literature on reducing smoking-related health disparities among underserved populations.”

The funding began on Sept. 30, 2010 and will conclude on July 31, 2013.

The study has been conducted in two separate phases, with a primary aim of this study “to compare the efficacy of a culturally targeted intervention versus a non-targeted intervention on smoking cessation outcomes in LGBT smokers.”

I guess the American Lung Association's smoking cessation programs were not good enough for the gays.

it's funny how they know what hole to stick a cigarette in but they don't know what hole to stick their.........

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I wonder if this will keep men from pole smoking?