1. #1 Why Boehner will not call for a Special Prosecutor 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOSuhxFo76o
    Sam and Ralph punching the time clock

Notice Boehner allows for 5 committees to investigate the various scandals rather than call for a Special prosecutor and convene a Grand Jury. Which would FORCE the witnesses under oath to (a) commit perjury or (b) tell the truth. No pleading the fifth there folks.

Why? Well... did you notice who is heading these committees? The one heading the IRS investigation is Carl Levin. This is the same man who called for the IRS to investigate conservative groups over a year ago before the last elections. Him and Al Franken and Chucky Schmukcy Schumer. So Carl Levin is called to investigate ... himself.

And guess who 0bama has appointed to investigate the Justice Dept. None other than Eric Holder. So Eric Holder is going to investigate ... himself.

Thats just two examples, but you get the drift. So, guess where all this will lead? You guessed it... ultimately nowhere.

The only way out of this circus is to convene a Grand jury and call for a Special prosecutor. But the current GOP 'leadership' and the Democrap partys are very much like Sam Sheepdog and Ralph Wolf. Punching the time clock at the start of each day. Then punching out at the end of the day as they stroll off into the sunset patting each other on the back, to have a beer, and maybe have a laugh or two at those poor dumb sheep. Ready to start the process all over again the next morning.

You see, all this mess with the IRS was known by most of us who pay scant attention more than a year ago. Why didnt Boehner call for a Special Prosecutor then? Why? I'll tell you why. Because Boehner and his pals thought that if the IRS was allowed to intimidate and stone wall conservative groups, they could get Romney the nomination and the Presidency. So actually democrats and the GOP were on the same page on this scam (as well as others). And what are they doing now? They are all doing a little dance called CYA. No wonder voters have such a low opinion of congress.

I will still donate generously to individual (tea party) candidates. But the only thing the GOP is going to get from me, is a piece of my mind. I have a much higher opinion of liberals in general (I have liberal friends who have 1,000x more integrity than these clowns) than I do these idiots who pretend to represent us in Washington.

The current Democrat Party is shredding the Constitution and burning the nation down... and all Boehner and friends can do is pretend to represent us as they struggle to to hold onto their power. While they provide 'refreshments' to the arsonists. Yes... I am pissed. /Rant
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

As the stomach turns ...

"Mr Obama last week directed his Attorney General, Eric Holder, to review the Justice Department’s procedures. Mr Holder is due to report back in July – but his position as the head of the department at the centre of the controversy has led lawmakers to question whether he is the right person to lead the review. >>>

“This would be a good time for a special counsel or independent counsel… Referring to a case in which the Justice Department obtained the Fox reporter’s private emails, he added: “We’re beginning to criminalise journalism, and I think that should worry us all.” >>>

Another Republican, Tom Coburn, told CBS that Mr Holder’s appointment to head the review was inappropriate. “There’s an inherent conflict of interest in me judging whether I did something and reporting it to the President,” he said. >>>

More damagingly, the aggressive nature of the US government’s leak investigations were underlined last week by details of the way it pursued sources behind a 2009 Fox News article about North Korea by James Rosen. >>>

NBC News reported that the Attorney General himself has signed the warrant to access Rosen’s emails. >>>"

US lawmakers called for an independent investigator to look into the way the Justice Department conducts cases involving reporters.

Why is it that we see these things "coming out of the gate"? But our "representatives", our supposed "betters" dont see these things for weeks or months or years after we see them? Must we always force these clowns to do the right thing now?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.