1. #1 I Am So Tired Of People Wanting Something For Nothing 
    I was in Rite Aid the other night when this customer was arguing with the store manager over ice cream. Apparently, they were having a BOGO on Edy's ice cream(Dreyers to you west coast people) but this person was trying to buy a carton of Edy's and a carton of Breyers thinking it's the same thing because on the Edy's carton it has Dreyers as it's corporate name. 2 different companies and last I looked D and B are different letters. The stupid idiot got all pissy saying that it's very misleading. God I hate people.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

People have severely abused the adage that "the customer is always right" to the point you almost need a lawyer standing right by whatever item is on sale to explain to folks exactly what they are buying and what they can't substitute.

What you described is akin to walking into the Lincoln dealership and demanding you get the same rebates/discounts as the Ford house down the road is offering because technically they are BOTH Ford Products.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I've seem something lately that would irritate most posters here.

Now that the weather is nice in Detroit, there are tent/booths all over, even in the Cass Corridor, with signs up that say "Free Phones for Medicaid Customers".

I think people have always been this way.

When I worked at Wal-Mart, I had a customer throw a fit because I wouldn't accept her Tide coupon to go toward Gain. "Tide and Gain are the same people!" It got so intense that one of the main managers had to come down there and explain to her that even if they come from the same company, it has to be applied the way the coupon said. I can tell you why that coupon doesn't go toward Gain. Gain is already cheaper (for a reason IMO). They're trying to give you a break on the better detergent, Tide. Then, I had the customers who bragged about using food stamps for candy bars and soda (that stuff needs to stop, food stamps should only be for real food).

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    People have severely abused the adage that "the customer is always right" to the point you almost need a lawyer standing right by whatever item is on sale to explain to folks exactly what they are buying and what they can't substitute.

What you described is akin to walking into the Lincoln dealership and demanding you get the same rebates/discounts as the Ford house down the road is offering because technically they are BOTH Ford Products.
    It never hurts to ask if you can get the same rebates/discounts, because they may honor it, as long as you're polite about it, but demanding it is infantile.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!