1. #1 Will they dump Holder? 
    House Judiciary investigating whether Holder lied under oath
    By Jonathan Easley - 05/28/13 12:03 PM ET

The House Judiciary Committee is investigating whether Attorney General Eric Holder lied under oath during his May 15 testimony on the Justice Departmentís (DOJ) surveillance of reporters, an aide close to the matter told The Hill.

The panel is looking at a statement Holder made during a back and forth with Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) about whether the DOJ could prosecute reporters under the Espionage Act of 1917.

ďIn regard to potential prosecution of the press for the disclosure of material -- this is not something Iíve ever been involved in, heard of, or would think would be wise policy,Ē Holder said during the hearing.

However, NBC News reported last week that Holder personally approved a search warrant that labeled Fox News chief Washington correspondent James Rosen a co-conspirator in a national security leaks case.

The panel is investigating whether NBCís report contradicts Holderís claim that he had not looked into or been involved with a possible prosecution of the press in a leaks case.

Holderís testimony at the hearing came before Justiceís actions against Rosen had become public. The hearing was held after The Associated Press revealed the Department of Justice had secretly subpoenaed its phone records in a separate leaks investigation.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...#ixzz2UcyxYo4A
    Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I've been thinking about that question if they dump Holder since this all broke. Only thing that comes back is yes, but grudgingly.

Holder is paramount to all that Obama wants to accomplish. Add to it the stuff Holder has done and now covering up, like Fast and furious. Obama can't afford some one in there that wont cover for all they have done.

Now like I said, yes, but grudgingly means exactly that. They will rally around him and try to defend him, but when he's threatening to take more of them with him, he will walk away. That leaves Obama looking for some one he can trust to continue to cover as Holder has and do what Holder did in there. And the only one I can think of is Janet Napolitano. Reason why is she's in just as deep in regards as F&F. And will do what Obama wants.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I've been thinking about that question if they dump Holder since this all broke. Only thing that comes back is yes, but grudgingly.

Holder is paramount to all that Obama wants to accomplish. Add to it the stuff Holder has done and now covering up, like Fast and furious. Obama can't afford some one in there that wont cover for all they have done.

Now like I said, yes, but grudgingly means exactly that. They will rally around him and try to defend him, but when he's threatening to take more of them with him, he will walk away. That leaves Obama looking for some one he can trust to continue to cover as Holder has and do what Holder did in there. And the only one I can think of is Janet Napolitano. Reason why is she's in just as deep in regards as F&F. And will do what Obama wants.
    They will lay hands on him and transfer all of the sins of the administration and send him away.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Very possible. It will also give the press their pound of flesh and then they
    can go back to their slobbering coverage of Lord oBAMA.

Some one needs to take a fall and it won't be Lord O.
    May the FORCE be with you!

No way will a brother throw another brother under the bus at least with not good cause
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No way will a brother throw another brother under the bus at least with not good cause
    Obama would throw anyone under the boss to cover himself.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Obama would throw anyone under the boss to cover himself.
    I thought he would have done that by now with holder but either holder has pics of gay acts with obama or something lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I thought he would have done that by now with holder but either holder has pics of gay acts with obama or something lol
    Holder can still be a convenient lightning rod, so there's no point in throwing him under the bus yet. Let him keep absorbing the slings and arrows for now, because it keeps focus off of the White House itself for the moment.

As soon as this moves towards the White House (or, actually the OFA campaign of 2012, which is where I'm convinced this is all ultimately centered; David Axelrod is the ultimate "fall guy," but he's untouchable at this point), Holder will disappear. He'll retire somewhere tropical and without an extradition treaty, no longer being a useful diversion for the Chicago Machine.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Holder will disappear. He'll retire somewhere tropical and without an extradition treaty, no longer being a useful diversion for the Chicago Machine.
    Holder will walk, go some place out of the spot light, but not some place without extradition. He'll stay here, likely Chicago. He'll admit his wrong doing, which case Obama will leap to the rescue and pardon him, citing "Regrettable" misjudgement of the office.

Remember what Holder said when he "Heard on the news" about this.

"Extreme Regret"

He's already laying the stonework for his departure to cover his ass.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Holder is Obama's hatchet man. His fingerprints are all over these scandals, but if anyone thinks that he was acting on his own, they are deluding themselves. Holder may be cited for contemp of congress and they can prove perjury in his testimony regarding his lack of knowledge of the warrant against Fox, but as long as he is the AG, he can keep the Justice Department from issuing warrants or acting on them. This is Obama and his administration thumbing their collective noses at congress.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!