1. #1 Rep. Michele Bachmann says she will not run for re-election in 2014 
    Congresswoman Michele Bachmann says she will not run for re-election in 2014, ending her tenure as the representative from Minnesota's sixth congressional district after four terms.

In a video released on her website early Wednesday, the Tea Party favorite says that, in her opinion, if presidents can only serve eight years that length of time is sufficient for her to serve in Congress.

Bachmann claims her decision was not influenced by concerns that she would not be re-elected, or by recent inquiries into her 2012 presidential campaign.

In January, a former Bachmann aide filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission, claiming Bachmann made improper payments to an Iowa state senator who was the state chairman of her 2012 presidential run. The aide, Peter Waldron, also accused Bachmann of other FEC violations.

Bachmann says she considered not running again for her House seat in 2012 after her failed presidential bid, but felt another Republican candidate would not have enough time to adequately prepare for the race.

"I will continue to work overtime for the next 18 months in Congress defending the same constitutional conservative values we have worked so hard on together," Bachmann says in the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ction-in-2014/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Jon Stewart is going to be very sad about this.

Power CUer
    I wonder if she'll run against Al Franken. Better start stockpiling popcorn now, just in case.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I wonder if she'll run against Al Franken. Better start stockpiling popcorn now, just in case.
    Bachman would feed that clown Franken his lunch in a debate. Franken wouldn't debate Bachman for all the tea in China.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Franken wouldn't debate Bachman for all the tea in China.
    That is 1,359,000 tonnes per year.
    http://www.tea.co.uk/page.php?id=237
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Bachman would feed that clown Franken his lunch in a debate. Franken wouldn't debate Bachman for all the tea in China.
    Except that here in MN we have the most convictions for voter fraud than any other state in the country. Based on that and knowing how well the libtards cheat, she would end up loosing to Franken in the same manner that Norm Coleman lost to him.
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.