1. #1 Obama’s SEAL Team 6 Coverup 
    Three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, held a press conference on May 9, 2013.
    LTG (Ret) William G. “Jerry” Boykin:

“On the day that this crash occurred, why didn’t we suppress the known enemy positions there? Why didn’t we take them out and protect that helicopter?”

“One of my big concerns is the Rules of Engagement that have created quite a restrictive environment for our special operations people.”

Allen West “…to launch a Chinook helicopter to go into the night, to go into an operation — a hot zone — that was something that absolutely violates every single principle of employments and tactics for the United States military.”

It began with Extortion 17, a decrepit, Vietnam-Era CH-47 Chinook helicopter, which carried the Special Forces on the mission to take out a high-value target. The normal helicopter that SEAL 6 exclusively trains with, was (and is) the MH-47 Special Operations Aircraft.

This video points out the glaring inconsistencies of the “1,250 page military official report” and the ominous and obvious conclusions of the real facts: either the Obama Administration sent SEAL Team 6 on a suicide mission, or the Obama Administration set up our American heroes.
    Watch this and share with everyone! We must NOT be silent!
    http://theblacksphere.net/2013/06/br...eam-6-coverup/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

No apologies for the ROE or decision-making involved otherwise, but the result wouldn't have been any different with an MH47, they don't hold up any better under under sustained downward-firing heavy weapons fire than any other flavor of transport helo.

I don't believe there actually are any Chinooks that are still in honest Viet Nam-era configuration (As and Bs, maybe some Cs at the end) on active service, and I wouldn't bet money on all the MHs being new construction as opposed to rebuilds of the same-age airframes as the '47Ds that are in service with them, either.