Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think the cast from any sitcom we have ever had would do better than the current president and cabinet.
    Sadly, I think you're right. Even President Al Bundy sounds better than what we have now.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    They say that position does not require Senate confirmation.

Show of hands: who here feels more secure with a lying stooge acting as the national security adviser?

Does she even have any qualifications for this post?
    About the same as Obama has to be president. Pretty much her skin tone.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Sadly, I think you're right. Even President Al Bundy sounds better than what we have now.
    President Sheldon Cooper
    Vice President Leonard Hofsteder
    Secy of Defense Howard Wolowitz
    Secy of State Raj Koothrapoli
    Attorney General Amy Farrah Fowler
    National Security Advisor Penny
    Ambassador to the UN Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The Peter principal is alive and well at the WH
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    The Peter principal is alive and well at the WH
    It certainly is, Bailey. Even if especially meant to simply rub it in the faces of those of us on the right!

Another one of my favorites to quote is also kicking in ... good old Murphy's Law ... with the addition of the words: and at the worst possible moment!

For the country, that is. Damn this man to hell!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 06-05-2013 at 08:11 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    It certainly is, Bailey. Even if especially meant to simply rub it in the faces of those of us on the right!

Another one of my favorites to quote is also kicking in ... good old Murphy's Law ... with the addition of the words: and at the worst possible moment!

For the country, that is. Damn this man to hell!
    What truly scares me is this incompetent is advising the prez on national security matters. :(
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Actually Rice doesn't have to go through confirmation hearings for this position. It's a direct appointment. Samantha Power on the other hand WILL have to (hopefully) be called upon to explain her very anti-Israel opinions.

Rice being appointed NSA defends Obama's flank. She'll be called to testify on Benghazi and will spout the WH talking points and give the President top cover from what he did wrong.
    If she ever testifies on Benghazi, she will just dig herself in deeper. She is clueless, and it will show.
    They say that position does not require Senate confirmation.

Show of hands: who here feels more secure with a lying stooge acting as the national security adviser?

Does she even have any qualifications for this post?
    This administration doesn't reward competence or excellence (it wouldn't know either if it held an umbrella over the President in the rain), but it does reward its lickspittle lackeys, at least until they become liabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think the cast from any sitcom we have ever had would do better than the current president and cabinet.
    Only if they stay in character. Most Hollywood actors are just as liberal and ignorant as politicians, but their characters would be much more interesting. Henry Winkler wouldn't make a great UN ambassador, but the Fonz would all kinds of fun. Danny DeVito is a huge lib, but Louie DePalma from Taxi would be the scariest SECDEF ever. Christopher Lloyd's Jim Ignatowski would be a very funny president, but it would be a bit of a stretch to have someone who smoked that much dope in college in the White House... Oh, wait. Nevermind.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    If she ever testifies on Benghazi, she will just dig herself in deeper. She is clueless, and it will show.
    Nah if it comes to that he'll just do like he did with Holder re; Fast & Furious and lock everything she knows up under Executive Privilige.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.