Thread: Golf

1. #1 Golf 
    Went golfing yesterday for the first time in over 20 years. Went with my father in law and his grandaughter's fiance. I was a bit worried because they golf often together so I was afraid I was going to embarrass myself. Well, after the first shots from both, I knew I was in good company. We all suck. LOL, but we had a blast and I found out that I'm still a big hitter off the tee but my short game is awful but not bad considering I haven't picked up a club since 1991. I'm going to get back into the swing of things because we had a great time. I even almost birdied a hole but my phone rang just as I was sizing up the putt. Then I blew the par put as well. D'oh!
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Note for next time...

The phone goes in the golf bag.

Flask goes in the phone holster.

Problem solved.
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams