1. #1 Human leg washes ashore at Kenwood beach 
    BY MICHAEL LANSU Staff Reporter June 5, 2013 8:18PM
    A human leg was found on a Kenwood neighborhood beach Wednesday afternoon on the South Side, Chicago Police said.

Police were notified at 2:42 p.m. about a human leg on the beach in the 4700 block of South Lake Shore Drive, police said.

Authorities said a person walking along Lake Michigan found the leg on the rocks near the lake. The leg was severed from the hip down.

An autopsy was scheduled for Thursday, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.

Area Central detectives were conducting a death investigation, police said.
    video>http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2...ood-beach.html
    An autopsy was scheduled for Thursday, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.
    I'm sure they will discover the leg died because it was no longer connected to a body.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I miss bijou. This shit was right up her alley.
    Be Not Afraid.

I'm not sure I want to go swimming in Lake Michigan anymore. Between the invasive species (flying asian carp!) and body parts washing up.....

I don't go up north anymore, since Grandpa died and Mom sold his house. I go to St. Joseph, which is across the lake from Chicago. It's cleaner up north, by Traverse City or Petoskey.