1. #1 I don't think George W. Bush will get much painting done today. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ahhhh...the smell of BDS in da morning!!!

Fri Jun 7, 2013, 08:41 AM
    WilliamPitt

I don't think George W. Bush will get much painting done today.

His phone will be ringing off the hook with calls from friends and allies telling him, "Congratulations, President Obama has vindicated you."

“Drone strikes. Wiretaps. Gitmo. Renditions. Military commissions. Obama is carrying out Bush’s fourth term, yet he attacked Bush for violating the Constitution,” Ari Fleischer told Politico yesterday. “He’s helping keep the nation safe, vindicating President Bush, all while putting a bipartisan stamp on how to fight terror.”

With friends like these...

Protect oBAMA!!! Savage Bu$hCo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! and the BFEE!!! (for OctaFish)
    May the FORCE be with you!

I LOVE IT!!!

The blame bush for the patriot act and then slough off any blame to obama like the magic negro is FORCED to continue it.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I have just skimmed DU but they are honest to God saying this is the congresses fault!!!! The NSA is part of the executive branch and obama can stop whatever they are doing with a EO.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's everyone's fault. Except...

There are a few threads where a mild attempt to blame oBAMA is made but
    these will, IMO, either be ignored or diverted with other attacks on ebil Bu$hCo.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    It's everyone's fault. Except...

There are a few threads where a mild attempt to blame oBAMA is made but
    these will, IMO, either be ignored or diverted with other attacks on ebil Bu$hCo.
    You got that right.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I LOVE IT!!!

The blame bush for the patriot act and then slough off any blame to obama like the magic negro is FORCED to continue it.
    Worse, Bush argued that the US had the right to monitor communications that crossed the border, but that was it (I use the customs analogy, but the Venona Intercepts and the breaking of the Japanese diplomatic and military codes prior to WWII set the precedents in a National Security context). He never advocated spying on US citizens, despite the hysterical claims of the antiwar, anti-Bush media and left, but Obama has exceeded the letter and spirit of the law by expanding the scope of investigations to include people who are under no suspicion of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I have just skimmed DU but they are honest to God saying this is the congresses fault!!!! The NSA is part of the executive branch and obama can stop whatever they are doing with a EO.
    What they don't get is that Obama wants this power. He isn't interested in spying on terrorists (note that the NSA missed the Tsarnaev boys' plans), he wants to use the NSA the way that he has used the IRS, to suppress opposition and dissent. Asking Obama to curtail this is like expecting Stalin to reign in the KGB.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fri Jun 7, 2013, 08:41 AM
    WilliamPitt

I don't think George W. Bush will get much painting done today.

His phone will be ringing off the hook with calls from friends and allies telling him, "Congratulations, President Obama has vindicated you."

“Drone strikes. Wiretaps. Gitmo. Renditions. Military commissions. Obama is carrying out Bush’s fourth term, yet he attacked Bush for violating the Constitution,” Ari Fleischer told Politico yesterday. “He’s helping keep the nation safe, vindicating President Bush, all while putting a bipartisan stamp on how to fight terror.”

With friends like these...
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.