1. #1 Keith Olbermann Returning to Cable TV in October 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Olbermann is scheduled to serve as a host for the Turner Broadcasting System's coverage of post-season Major League Baseball playoff games.

The move is a logical one for Olbermann, who began his television career as a sportscaster for almost 20 years before spewing his venom on politics for the liberal MSNBC and Current TV channels.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Olbermann will lead TBS's Atlanta-based studio show with Hall of Fame pitcher Dennis Eckersley and possibly a second analyst. This season, the channel will cover both Wild Card playoff games, 18 of the 20 League Division Series contests and even has exclusive rights to the National League Championship Series.

Its well known that Keith is a fan of the game, and when you combine that with his studio experience, keen insight and passion for baseball and its history, hell add a new dimension to our MLB post-season studio shows," David Levy, president of sales, distribution and sports at Turner Broadcasting, said in a statement.

We're excited to have him join Dennis in studio and look forward to Keith sharing his in-depth knowledge of the game, MLB teams and players with our viewers for three great weeks in October.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    At least he's doing sports and not politics. I always liked him as a sportscaster before he went insane on MSNBC & Algore TV.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

He knows less about sports than he does politics.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

This guy is like a Zombie that just won't die.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    This guy is like a Zombie that just won't die.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    He knows less about sports than he does politics.
    He's actually incredibly knowledgeable about baseball but that doesn't mean he's any less a giant douche.

TBS's baseball coverage sucked before he joined now it's going to suck 10 times as hard. I have no idea why MLB gave (or renews) them the contract. Must be about the dollars.
    Be Not Afraid.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    He's actually incredibly knowledgeable about baseball but that doesn't mean he's any less a giant douche.

TBS's baseball coverage sucked before he joined now it's going to suck 10 times as hard. I have no idea why MLB gave (or renews) them the contract. Must be about the dollars.
    He's a huge baseball fan and quite insightful. However, still a giant douche.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender