Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Luckily, I was able find a Magic 8 Ball site and ask it the following question:

    Will they come up with a bailout that works?

    My answer via magic 8 Ball was "Absolutely!" so we're pretty much safe. Why not ask the Magic 8 Ball your own question?

    Magic 8 Ball
    My answer was "Absolutely" as well. I'm starting to think this isn't for real. Have you got a ouija board?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    Actually, it is very Shannon-esque because she owns a Magic 8 Ball...and swears by it!
    Does she use it to make her football pics? :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,410
    Thanks Ginger!

    Buy orders are in! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    My answer was "Absolutely" as well. I'm starting to think this isn't for real. Have you got a ouija board?
    Yes, but my highly superior religion forbids me from actually contacting the dead or disembodied. I could FedEx it to you, though. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Yes, but my highly superior religion forbids me from actually contacting the dead or disembodied. I could FedEx it to you, though. :)
    *runs to find a Catholic rules book to see if I'm allowed to contact the dead or disembodied. Wonders if there is a loophole in the rules if the dead or disembodied contact me first.*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Yes, but my highly superior religion forbids me from actually contacting the dead or disembodied. I could FedEx it to you, though. :)
    But you have some clause or codicil that allows you to dispatch souls to the infernal regions? Ha!

    But I now have nothing to fear, I bought a sacred relic from the local root woman, a Buckeye from a tree at the St Athanasius Motor Court in the Sinai Desert. I am invincible.

    Even from Fed Ex.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Luckily, I was able find a Magic 8 Ball site and ask it the following question:

    Will they come up with a bailout that works?

    My answer via magic 8 Ball was "Absolutely!" so we're pretty much safe. Why not ask the Magic 8 Ball your own question?

    Magic 8 Ball
    My Ouji Board spells out "We are doomed" over and over. Funny thing is I haven't even asked it a question.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    *runs to find a Catholic rules book to see if I'm allowed to contact the dead or disembodied. Wonders if there is a loophole in the rules if the dead or disembodied contact me first.*
    Only in the case of Satanic possession but then you can only ask them questions involving salvation.

    Wait! That would totally cover all financial analysts who are also lawyers. There's some kind of unholy conflict of interest situation in your question but there are too many levels for me to comment on intelligently. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Patent Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, she's not here so I have to keep up appearances for her. :D
    Have you been putting on weight?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Have you been putting on weight?
    Did you just call me fat? :mad:

    [/shannon-mode]
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •