Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Back when it was an atheistic state, the "workers' paradise" was even more anti-gay, but since most of the pro-gay side in the US was on the left, that never got reported here. Castro's Cuba is similarly viciously discriminatory, even going so far as sentencing AIDS patients to prisons. Oddly enough, the Czars were more tolerant, but that was one of the "decadences" that the Soviets loathed about them.

Funny how all of those leftist gays in the LGBT movement never mention any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    If you continue with the alcohol analogy, Islam would be a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20.
    With a crack pipe and PCP chaser.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Which is a shame, because Arkansas and Mississippi could use some gentrification. Seriously, wouldn't it be a hoot if Mississippi became the new gay enclave? Try this, tell someone you're going to Mississippi for an art show or opera opening. Take a picture of their expression.
    I take it that you've never seen Deliverence? If you hear banjos, paddle faster.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

I take it that you've never seen Deliverence? If you hear banjos, paddle faster.
    I'm thinking he would throw in it reverse asap.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 06-13-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    If you continue with the alcohol analogy, Islam would be a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Which is a shame, because Arkansas and Mississippi could use some gentrification. Seriously, wouldn't it be a hoot if Mississippi became the new gay enclave? Try this, tell someone you're going to Mississippi for an art show or opera opening. Take a picture of their expression.
    You can dream, Nova, but no one is going to put gays seeking political asylum in a place where they'll be greeted by a hail of bullets. I assume San Francisco and LA will the main centers of this migration. Or maybe we can get them to serve in the US miltary (like illegal aliens) to get citizenship status, since camouflage is the new rainbow.