Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Breaking! Tim Tebow replaces Tom Brady 
    Well I made that up, but the Pats are picking up the Tebow! Hmmmm , possible tight end? Brady boy loves them!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I figured he wouldn't stay unemployed too terribly long.

The press dumped all over Peyton Manning the first couple of years when he wasn't exactly stellar, too. Coaches know to see potential.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Dont get me wrong this man is a good Christian but his quarterbacking skills leave a great deal to be desired. He sucks to be honest.
    Last edited by Bailey; 06-11-2013 at 06:04 AM.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Tebow gets a chance with Patriots

(Reuters) - Tim Tebow was handed another chance in the National Football League on Tuesday when the New England Patriots signed the quarterback to an undisclosed deal.

The Patriots did not reveal the terms of the contract but it was expected Tebow would be the team's third-choice passer, behind starting quarterback Tom Brady and his back-up Ryan Mallett.

Media reports suggested Tebow had signed a two year contract with no guaranteed payments, making the move risk-free for New England.

A polarizing figure, Tebow's brief NFL career appeared to be in jeopardy after he was traded by the Denver Broncos then released by the New York Jets in April.

"Anything we do is what we feel is in the best interest of the team," said Patriots head coach Bill Belichick.

"Tim is a talented player that's smart and works hard, so we'll see how it goes," added Belichick who gave short shrift to follow up questions on the player....

How much you want to bet that Tebow will play other positions than QB. I've heard that they may have him tryout for the tight end position on the Patriots due to his speed and athleticism.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    How much you want to bet that Tebow will play other positions than QB. I've heard that they may have him tryout for the tight end position on the Patriots due to his speed and athleticism.
    And, the Gronk might not come back after all his surgeries!! TE TEbow!!!! Go Gators!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Dont get me wrong this man is a good Christian but his quarterbacking skills leave a great deal to be desired. He sucks to be honest.
    By who's standards, yours? Why shouldn't he have a shot? There are QB's that are far worse then he who are on active rosters. John Skelton, Ryan Lindley, Josh McClown, Mike Vick, Blain Gabbart, to name a few are horrible QB's. At least Tebow has a playoff win due to a pass he threw.

And then there's this:

Really, I don't get the hate.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

8. #8 ‘Now That Tebow’s Associated With the Word "Patriot" He’s Being Audited by the IRS" 

Leno: ‘Now That Tebow’s Associated With the Word "Patriot" He’s Being Audited by the IRS’

JAY LENO: Some exciting news from the world of sports. Listen to this. It seems Tim Tebow has signed with the New England Patriots. How about that? Yeah. [Cheers and applause] Apparently, Tebow sat down and told Bill Belichick about his friend, Jesus, and Belichick told Tim about his friend, Satan, and they came to an agreement. They came to an agreement. [Applause]

Do you know about that, you know something? Nobody knew about this. This was a top secret deal. Nobody had any idea. The only people who knew were Bill Belichick, Tim Tebow, and of course the NSA because they were, you know, listening in. So they were the only ones.

So the good news, Tim Tebow got a job with the Patriots. The bad news: now that he's associated with the wold "Patriot" he's being audited by the IRS. Yeah, yeah, so, little tricky. Tightrope.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    By who's standards, yours? Why shouldn't he have a shot? There are QB's that are far worse then he who are on active rosters. John Skelton, Ryan Lindley, Josh McClown, Mike Vick, Blain Gabbart, to name a few are horrible QB's. At least Tebow has a playoff win due to a pass he threw.

And then there's this:

Really, I don't get the hate.

HE SUCKS, i hate knocking a Christian but HE SUCKS. MICHAEL VICK is a way better QB and HE SUCKS. Tebow might do well in a wildcat offense (not that kind of offense works in the NFL) but as a QB he will not do well. Its a shame really he has the WILL to win but not the tools.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    HE SUCKS, i hate knocking a Christian but HE SUCKS. MICHAEL VICK is a way better QB and HE SUCKS. Tebow might do well in a wildcat offense (not that kind of offense works in the NFL) but as a QB he will not do well. Its a shame really he has the WILL to win but not the tools.
    Again, give me your criteria on what makes a good QB and how can you possibly base your opinion on 371 pass attempts?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.