1. #1 Rendering Truck Spill Causes Smelly Mess On Owasso Highway 
    OWASSO, Oklahoma -

Workers did the best they could to clean up a smelly mess Tuesday morning on Highway 169 in Owasso.

Owasso Police say a rendering plant truck heading south spilled its load on the highway, bringing traffic to a standstill near 96th Street.

Police say the truck was transporting the material in large, open containers on a trailer when the driver tried to stop quickly for slower traffic. Officers say that caused the material to slosh forward, drenching the truck and spilling matter onto the roadway.

Countless vehicles drove through the smelly mess before police could stop traffic and begin a clean-up.

Police say the Oklahoma Department of Transportation recommended using soda ash to dry up the greasy spill. They say trying to wash it off with water would have just made it more slick.

Police say highway crews removed most of the debris but warn the odor will be present for quite some time
    Smell More>http://www.newson6.com/story/2255962...owasso-highway
    It would have sucked to have been caught in the middle of this, I wonder home many drivers got sick and contributed to the mess?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    OWASSO, Oklahoma -

Workers did the best they could to clean up a smelly mess Tuesday morning on Highway 169 in Owasso.

Owasso Police say a rendering plant truck heading south spilled its load on the highway, bringing traffic to a standstill near 96th Street.

Police say the truck was transporting the material in large, open containers on a trailer when the driver tried to stop quickly for slower traffic. Officers say that caused the material to slosh forward, drenching the truck and spilling matter onto the roadway.

Countless vehicles drove through the smelly mess before police could stop traffic and begin a clean-up.

Police say the Oklahoma Department of Transportation recommended using soda ash to dry up the greasy spill. They say trying to wash it off with water would have just made it more slick.

Police say highway crews removed most of the debris but warn the odor will be present for quite some time
    Smell More>http://www.newson6.com/story/2255962...owasso-highway
    It would have sucked to have been caught in the middle of this, I wonder home many drivers got sick and contributed to the mess?
    I have coworkers that live there...maybe I can find out tomorrow. LOL
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I have coworkers that live there...maybe I can find out tomorrow. LOL
    I was eating a hamburger when they announced this on the news and I thought why couldn't they have waited another 10 minutes to say something.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I can imagine the smell-my office is located about a mile from a couple of slaughterhouses, and when the wind is coming from that direction, whew.