Thread: As I Suspected, Rand Paul, Fake Conservative

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I just walked out there today and took those pics! Got rid of the date thingy!
    Maybe you did maybe you didn't, who knows?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Paul clearly states that the borders must be secured first and before any policy regarding the status of any existing illegals is put into force. He further states that when this is accomplished the majority of Republicans and Conservatives will support his plan of setting in place a path to citizenship for hard working illegals who have lived productively in the US for years. I believe that he is right about this. I mean seriously, are we really going to be able to, let alone whether we even should, deport millions of illegals? Are we willing to have our neighbors' and/or coworkers' families torn apart just because of the desperate decision a parent or grandparent made years ago? Did these people break the law? Yes, so punish them with a fine or community service, but unless they pose a danger to our society, then don't be so tied to the letter of the law that your compassion is smothered. I think the inscription on the Statue of Liberty demands better of us.
    The problem is we have a bloated welfare state with unfettered access. We do not have an illegal immigrant problem. We have a problem with anyone crossing the border getting complete welfare no questions asked. Great post.

Let me tell you first hand that Law enforcement organizations cannot ever meet the demand to round up process and move to deport every illegal here. They are undermanned, underfunded. It's all government lip service, because they are not providing the resources to make it happen. We only have one office in my region for this and they may get the ones that get locked up for petty crimes.

I agree with the OPs main point. But it's interesting no one was calling McCain a Faux-Conservative and he was one of the main supporters of the complete Amnesty program. It's not a deal breaker for me regarding Rand. He's understands the major issues.

Never heard anyone yet, until today, call any GOP Congressmen or Senator who was directly elected on the Tea Party wave a Fake. The way things are going lately in congress, they are the next leaders.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I live on the edge of little Mexico here in Plant City. This is a farming community. I watch the rental houses around me and they rent to a mexican couple, the next day there are 4-5 cars and a boatload of people. they stay until the house and yard are trashed then leave. Then I watch the clean up crew come in and rip out and replace almost everything. repaint then more mexicans! I will try to get you all pics. It is not pretty and I'm sure most of them are illegal.

Oh and the worst is the damn marioochi music blasted on Fri and Sat nites! thats why I blast my juke with the screen door open!!! Can't wait to move!

I've seen the same damn shit happen many, many times. It pisses me off too. I just wished we could deport the fuckers, but, as it turned out, they were white naturally born Americans.

There are shitheels among us all. Let's punish the guilty not an entire people. Isn't that a more fair and intelligent approach?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    But it's interesting no one was calling McCain a Faux-Conservative and he was one of the main supporters of the complete Amnesty program.
    I have never heard McCain called a conservative by anyone other than the liberal media.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I just walked out there today and took those pics! Got rid of the date thingy!
    Upon examining the photos of unmitigated destruction your neighborhood has suffered I can only conclude that you are prone to exaggeration.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Upon examining the photos of unmitigated destruction your neighborhood has suffered I can only conclude that you are prone to exaggeration.
    Ha! Ill take some pics fri and sat nite! Better yet come on over and sit outside with me, I only have 1 gun and a big dog to protect us! The mexican mafia is just a few blocks away, you can hear gunshots every now and then. Its not a slum in the city, its very rural here, so there are no run down tenements. You really don't want to walk around at nite though.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Fabulous Poster
    I live on the edge of little Mexico here in Plant City. This is a farming community. I watch the rental houses around me and they rent to a mexican couple, the next day there are 4-5 cars and a boatload of people. they stay until the house and yard are trashed then leave. Then I watch the clean up crew come in and rip out and replace almost everything. repaint then more mexicans! I will try to get you all pics. It is not pretty and I'm sure most of them are illegal.

Oh and the worst is the damn marioochi music blasted on Fri and Sat nites! thats why I blast my juke with the screen door open!!! Can't wait to move!
    Believe it or not, the same thing happens at the beaches.

Fabulous Poster
    Ha! Ill take some pics fri and sat nite! Better yet come on over and sit outside with me, I only have 1 gun and a big dog to protect us! The mexican mafia is just a few blocks away, you can hear gunshots every now and then. Its not a slum in the city, its very rural here, so there are no run down tenements. You really don't want to walk around at nite though.
    St Pete has an entire area going illegal. It started with two mobile home parks and spread to nearby single family homes. These people will not be taxpayers if legalized, their combined wages minus offsets for three to five kids will make the technically poor. Their kids will make the school system poor.

Fabulous Poster
    I've seen the same damn shit happen many, many times. It pisses me off too. I just wished we could deport the fuckers, but, as it turned out, they were white naturally born Americans.

There are shitheels among us all. Let's punish the guilty not an entire people. Isn't that a more fair and intelligent approach?
    The Americans are Americans. They belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    St Pete has an entire area going illegal. It started with two mobile home parks and spread to nearby single family homes. These people will not be taxpayers if legalized, their combined wages minus offsets for three to five kids will make the technically poor. Their kids will make the school system poor.
    yeah well Tyrone in St pete is a black problem. I wouldn't be caught dead in that area. very dangerous.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.