Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Most of the people who are terrorized or brutalized in school restrooms are simply guilty of being outnumbered by the dysfunctional children of assholes like you.
    Then if you are a guy dress like one PROBLEM SOLVED...Maybe the beating will set them straight who knows?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

OK, so Nicole isn't female. Albeit that Nicole looks more like a girl than most of these cases. Now what? ALl of this is happening because one old man complained that Nicole was using the girls room. Apparently no one else cared, and why should they?

But, how exactly is forcing Nicole to use the boys room a solution? Are you telling me that the same old man wouldn't complain that there was a boy dressed as a girl (or probably simply "a gol darned prevert!") using the boys room? <snipped>
    Look at you...unable to use pronouns in your reply. Don't be afraid, the dude is not a girl, he is a boy, you can acknowledge it.

And I like your argument about one old man complaining...be sure you use the same logic next time some atheist in Wisconsin sues to have a cross removed from a roadside memorial in Maine because they find it offensive. My allah man, do you ever tire of the fail? You must be used to it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

And I like your argument about one old man complaining...be sure you use the same logic next time some atheist in Wisconsin sues to have a cross removed from a roadside memorial in Maine because they find it offensive. My allah man, do you ever tire of the fail? You must be used to it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

You know what's funny? People that seem to believe bathrooms are separated based on GENDER and not your reproductive system.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

And I like your argument about one old man complaining...be sure you use the same logic next time some atheist in Wisconsin sues to have a cross removed from a roadside memorial in Maine because they find it offensive.
    To the best of my knowledge, bathroom assignments are not covered in the Constitution. A religionist is completely entitled to put a religious monument on any piece of property that he owns as long as it's not a hazard to navigation.

To the best of my knowledge, bathroom assignments are not covered in the Constitution. A religionist is completely entitled to put a religious monument on any piece of property that he owns as long as it's not a hazard to navigation.
    Not according to your fellow Atheists who have made it a very successful industry of having religious symbols taken down all over the country for no other reason than THEY can't stand the sight of them.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Not according to your fellow Atheists who have made it a very successful industry of having religious symbols taken down all over the country for no other reason than THEY can't stand the sight of them.
    Do you have a case in point?

Do you have a case in point?
    You mean besides showing the statement of yours was utter bullshit?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    We're going to end up having 3 bathrooms, in the long run. Men, women, and all of the in-betweens.

We could have a fun contest to see who can come up with the funniest international symbol for the newest bathroom designation.
    How bout we just have one. Everybody good wid dat?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dude, you went with the one person complaining argument. Stick with it:

ALl of this is happening because one old man complained that Nicole was using the girls room
    All I'm saying is that when one atheist complains about a roadside cross, make sure you tell them to go fuck themself. The cross stays.

Same with the Ten Commandments outside a courthouse. If an atheist complains, fuck off.
    Be Not Afraid.