Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I think allowing him to use the staff bathroom is the best option. If you make him go to the boy's room, you run the risk of him being beaten up by people who are afraid of him or who freak out easily. While he's at the school, it's their responsibility to keep him safe in whatever way they can.

As for the girl's restroom, tell him to get over it and that life isn't fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Then if you are a guy dress like one PROBLEM SOLVED...Maybe the beating will set them straight who knows?
    Personally, I think anybody who blames the victim in a case of bullying and/or being beaten up should have the crap beaten out of them themselves. Perhaps a taste of their own medicine might do them a world of good. No, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    How bout we just have one. Everybody good wid dat?
    So long as it is one stall and has a lock, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Personally, I think anybody who blames the victim in a case of bullying and/or being beaten up should have the crap beaten out of them themselves. Perhaps a taste of their own medicine might do them a world of good. No, seriously.
    Don't wear women's (if you are a man) clothing and you'll be ok.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

It's amazing that something so simple has to even be said.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Legal definition of being a man-turned-woman is to snip the twig and berries. When that happens, he/she can use the ladies room.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    How bout we just have one. Everybody good wid dat?
    I'm mature enough for it.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

And the Maine Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics filed a brief urging that transgender children be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice.
    That's nice. The only thing they're overlooking is that once puberty hits, the little monsters aren't really 'Children' and they aren't really 'Adults,' either.

Don't be a pro-bullying, pro-victimizing asshole, and you'll be okay.

It's amazing that something simple like that has to be said. (And btw tx and bailey, you've CLEARLY never been a real part of regular schooling. If you were, you'd know that all it takes is a RUMOR of somebody being gay for them to be a regular target. Notice I said a rumor, not a confirmation).

It's also amazing how conservatives CLAIM they just want to be left alone all the while being in favor of beating the shit out of somebody for dressing up the opposite gender. You can't be for both. You have to make a choice. Leave people alone or be for beating people up. Make your choice, but don't pretend to be both.

I can understand not wanting a boy in the girl's bathroom, but don't favor victimization and then PRETEND to be in favor of freedom or of leaving others alone. You're clearly neither. You're just as wicked as the people you criticize.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Don't be a pro-bullying, pro-victimizing asshole, and you'll be okay.

It's amazing that something simple like that has to be said. (And btw tx and bailey, you've CLEARLY never been a real part of regular schooling. If you were, you'd know that all it takes is a RUMOR of somebody being gay for them to be a regular target. Notice I said a rumor, not a confirmation).

It's also amazing how conservatives CLAIM they just want to be left alone all the while being in favor of beating the shit out of somebody for dressing up the opposite gender. You can't be for both. You have to make a choice. Leave people alone or be for beating people up. Make your choice, but don't pretend to be both.

I can understand not wanting a boy in the girl's bathroom, but don't favor victimization and then PRETEND to be in favor of freedom or of leaving others alone. You're clearly neither. You're just as wicked as the people you criticize.
    Who says I am for beating people up you dummy? That happens when you dress up as a deviant, sorry thats how the world works, if you don't want to get beat up don't dress up as a woman if you are a man its called avoiding trouble.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly