Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Who says I am for beating people up you dummy? That happens when you dress up as a deviant, sorry thats how the world works, if you don't want to get beat up don't dress up as a woman if you are a man its called avoiding trouble.

Fabulous Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

Do you wear a cork on your head to keep the creamy filling from running out?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    That's nice. The only thing they're overlooking is that once puberty hits, the little monsters aren't really 'Children' and they aren't really 'Adults,' either.
    Careful now, you'll have Snookie accusing you of condoning child molestation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Who says I am for beating people up you dummy? That happens when you dress up as a deviant, sorry thats how the world works, if you don't want to get beat up don't dress up as a woman if you are a man its called avoiding trouble.
    Perhaps you could condemn beating people up, and I might understand your words better. Betweeen this thread and your other posts, I'm certain that you're for beating gays up.

One important thing to note is that LEGALLY speaking, the school is responsible for the safety of all of its students. While the students are there, the responsibility is like that of a parent's. The school has to do what they have to do to ensure safety. That means no allowance of bullying and beating people up.

And once again Captain Non Sequitur comes to the rescue with those pictures. The pictures you posted show men dressed as men, not as women, in their cultures, and therefore nullifies any comparison to a man dressed as a woman in American culture.....and, as usual, has nothing to do with the subject matter being discussed.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Do you wear a cork on your head to keep the creamy filling from running out?
    Now that you mention it, he does look like me.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And once again Captain Non Sequitur comes to the rescue with those pictures. The pictures you posted show men dressed as men, not as women, in their cultures, and therefore nullifies any comparison to a man dressed as a woman in American culture.....and, as usual, has nothing to do with the subject matter being discussed.
    It's not a non sequitur. You can't define "dressed like a woman" especially since you can't define "dressed like a man".

Women wear trousers.
    Women wear Oxford shirts, polo shirts, sports coats.
    Women wear baseball caps.
    Women wear man-styled suits.
    Some women wear actual mens' suits.
    Women wear tuxedoes.
    Some women don't wear make up.
    Some women don't shave their legs and underarms.
    Women wear riding breeches.
    Women wear coveralls.

It's not a non sequitur. You can't define "dressed like a woman" especially since you can't define "dressed like a man".

Women wear trousers.
    Women wear Oxford shirts, polo shirts, sports coats.
    Women wear baseball caps.
    Women wear man-styled suits.
    Some women wear actual mens' suits.
    Women wear tuxedoes.
    Some women don't wear make up.
    Some women don't shave their legs and underarms.
    Women wear riding breeches.
    Women wear coveralls.
    Um, you just defined "dressed like a man" in America with those examples. Just because they are women doing it doesn't make it any less so. And using pictures of men wearing the clothes that men wear IN THEIR CULTURE is a Non Sequitur debating the OP.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Careful now, you'll have Snookie accusing you of condoning child molestation.
    What a dumbass thing to say. But wholly unsurprising coming from the likes of you.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.