1. #1 MBTA Police: Trio Of Women Threw Bleach, Robbed Man 
    By Beth Germano, WBZ-TV
    BOSTON (CBS) – MBTA Police are searching for three young women who they say threw bleach in the eyes of a bus passenger after robbing him of his money.

The victim was returning home from work early Sunday morning, riding the #28 bus on Blue Hill Avenue through Roxbury, when it seems the trio sized him up.
    One of the women police say threw bleach at another person. (Credit: MBTA)

One of the women police say threw bleach at another person. (Credit: MBTA)

Officials say one female slapped the man about the head, while one went to work to search him for money.

“One of the women puts her knee on top of his legs so he can’t get up and takes the money from his pockets,” MBTA Superintendent-in Chief Joseph O’Connor told WBZ-TV.

The third suspect tossed the bleach, contained in a water bottle, in his eyes using it as a “cheap weapon,” say police.

Officials have released surveillance photos from the bus hoping someone in the public will recognize the women.
    Read More>http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/1...bbed-man-on-t/
    I'm sure no charges will be filed, the victim is obviously white...............now.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Suspects:

This one threw the bleach

This one attacked him first

This one searched for money

The man is having difficulty seeing since the bleach was thrown at his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Suspects:

This one threw the bleach

This one attacked him first

This one searched for money

The man is having difficulty seeing since the bleach was thrown at his face.
    A very dangerous way to rob someone but I think his eyes will recover,their is probably a thin scab layer on his eyes, I would call this assault with a deadly weapon.

Even if convicted here in Oklahoma they would probably only serve 2 to 3 years at most, they are more lenient in Massachusetts, we are too soft on assault.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

They threw the bleach after they had committed the crime. It sounds like it was just for spite. To me, that's a separate crime, not to be included with the initial robbery and assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A very dangerous way to rob someone but I think his eyes will recover,their is probably a thin scab layer on his eyes, I would call this assault with a deadly weapon.

Even if convicted here in Oklahoma they would probably only serve 2 to 3 years at most, they are more lenient in Massachusetts, we are too soft on assault.

Yeah, it's assault with a deadly weapon. In Michigan, we have an offense called "assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder" which would probably apply and bring more like a 10 year sentence, especially if the person is also charged with the armed robbery, which could bring another 10-30 year sentence into the picture.