1. #1 2 Chainz Arrested For Drug Possession At Los Angeles Airport 
    Just days after the superstar rapper was robbed at gunpoint in San Francisco, 2 Chainz has been arrested at Los Angeles’ LAX airport for possession of marijuana, promethazine and codeine (the primary ingredients in “purple drank,” AKA “Sizzurp”).

An official media statement provided by Sargent Belinda Nettles, the Public Information Officer for the LAX Airport Police, reads in full:

“At approximately 1 p.m., Airport Police Officers responded for a narcotics investigation in the baggage check area of Terminal 5. Transportation Security Administration advised Airport Police officers they found marijuana and a bottle of promethazine with codeine (purple drink/syrup) in the checked bag of 35 year old Tauheed Epps (2 Chainz), a resident of Riverdale, Georgia.

Airport Police Officers investigation revealed Epps was on board an outbound flight, he was removed from the aircraft and arrested for California Penal Code Section 11350a H & S – Possession of a controlled substance.

Epps was transported to the Airport Police station for preliminary processing and transported to and booked at the LAPD Pacific Division Jail without incident.”

“We cannot confirm Tauheed Epps has been arrested until he is booked,” explained Sgt. Nettles earlier in the day when by Radio.com today (June 11). “There was an incident today, though.”
    Attempt to read more>http://news.radio.com/2013/06/11/2-c...geles-airport/
    Linda Numbers would give him a year hard labor for his grammar.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

What a maroon. I am way behind the times - “purple drank,” AKA “Sizzurp - I haven't a clue!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    What a maroon. I am way behind the times - “purple drank,” AKA “Sizzurp - I haven't a clue!
    Sounds like cures from a witch doctor.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

You haven't been following the Trayvon Martin case, have you?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Not really, I already believe the punk had it coming. I thought tre was doin Skittles! Is that a drug too!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

isnt' sizzurp Ice tea mixed with skittles?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly